well, aren't WE exciting today.

Thorn Bird

Forum Mom
May 24, 2005
Marklar
₥65
yawn.

post something cool/exciting/interesting about your day.

i got a wonderful evaluation about my daughter today.

i went into town to mail something... ends up i couldn't find the post office, i guess google maps lied to me. so i decided to use my campus post office, ends up they don't carry mail envelopes :run:

i just spent an hour sitting in a unit of a project we built waiting for the elevator guy to show. he was sitting in the parking lot waiting for the unit to be unlocked. fucking waste of time, but since the unit is furnished as a model i read a great article on Dubai that was in one of the display magazines. there are some amazing buildings going up there.

i just spent an hour sitting in a unit of a project we built waiting for the elevator guy to show. he was sitting in the parking lot waiting for the unit to be unlocked. fucking waste of time, but since the unit is furnished as a model i read a great article on Dubai that was in one of the display magazines. there are some amazing buildings going up there.

That place makes Vegas look like Ohio.

I clogged up my kitchen sink (in the crosspipe going from the disposal to the rest of the pipes) yesterday so I can't use that sink till Kyle gets home and gets the pipe free so I can clear it. I'm also about to make snacks.

I clogged up my kitchen sink (in the crosspipe going from the disposal to the rest of the pipes) yesterday so I can't use that sink till Kyle gets home and gets the pipe free so I can clear it. I'm also about to make snacks.

I told you that would happen if you kept poopin in it.