well, aren't WE exciting today.

I learned today Best Buy is the only store in town selling 120mm case fans, as I needed one today and couldn't wait to order it for a customer's fileserver. The previous fan's bearings seized up as far as I could tell. I tried to find those 120mm fans at two Staples (yes this city of 30k has two of them for some retarded reason), Circuit City, and Ratshack.

Who in the fuck puts a 120mm fan in a file server? That aint no Dell.

Oh and I bought the last couple tools I needed for my 2nd job I'll be starting tomorrow, doing residential DSL installs for an ISP here in the state. Tools being a lineman's butt set (yeah, funny jokes go here), 3/8" nutdriver (more funny jokes here), and some other telephone stuff. I will be making a flat fee for each install I do: $50 for 30mins labor (whether customer is there or I have to leave), $75 for an hour, $100 over that. $100 flat if I have to drive over an hour to the customer's location. No mileage, but my area should be less than 15mi to and back from the customer's house/apt. I might even get badged by Verizon so I can enter their COs, w00t. I got a tour of one earlier this week.
The pay sounds good, but fuck residential work. People are fucking nasty. I've heard way too many stories.
I started a new job on Monday and started training people on Monday. :lol:
Who in the fuck have you snowballed to actually let you around people, let alone train them.