weekend!

I'm a morning person. :hs: Everyone but Elieen is up tho... I'm kinda surprised. I think most people drank themselves to sleep last night.

what are y'all doing today?? omg i'm so jealous. :(
Right now the boys are playing Mario Kart on the DS and about to eat some delicious Shipley's donuts and kolaches... its too early to tell what we are going to do. Tonight is JPat's birthday dinner tho.
and STILL got up at 7 with the baby.. :p

and I just signed an autograph at the dry cleaner :lol:
Do you have a walk of fame star yet? :fly:

walk-of-fame2.jpg

thanks. the hubs and i usually make a few trips up to ginnie springs (near gainesville) yearly to camp, drink and float down the river and a tent is no longer going to cut it w/ the instant family. plus, i think it would be a pain in the ass traveling by plane anywhere for the next few years. i figure it would be a lot easier to vacation by car with our own little unit. imma start calling my hubs clark griswald ;)

ahh, my life is about to get CRAZY :eek:

i been meanin to get up there.. heard good things.

Right now the boys are playing Mario Kart on the DS and about to eat some delicious Shipley's donuts and kolaches... its too early to tell what we are going to do. Tonight is JPat's birthday dinner tho.

tramps is right. all ah ya's.

:fly: :heart: make SURE patty gets his spankings tonight. better warm up, too. practice practice...i'm sure it's hard to spank someone that many times!!! :fly:

So last night I made the executive decision to stay at home. My dad brought round some dinner for me which was much appreciated then I watched a movie and went to sleep. It's a lovely sunny day today so I've been out to a friends, helped them chisel some gloss paint off her windows and now I'm quite happily getting on with reading and research for my next uni module. :)

So last night I made the executive decision to stay at home. My dad brought round some dinner for me which was much appreciated then I watched a movie and went to sleep. It's a lovely sunny day today so I've been out to a friends, helped them chisel some gloss paint off her windows and now I'm quite happily getting on with reading and research for my next uni module. :)

THERE'S the smart, strong girl. you go. :heart:

tramps is right. all ah ya's.

:fly: :heart: make SURE patty gets his spankings tonight. better warm up, too. practice practice...i'm sure it's hard to spank someone that many times!!! :fly:

I have already been held down and tickled.

.... oh there will be revenge.

A few friends are coming over for the night, one of which is going to Germany in a week on deployment. We'll be playing some cs:s or other games, then roll out to see Inglorious Bastards movie tonight sometime.

This is what an airport looks like when it's entirely too early to actually be there.

P1010254.jpg

This is what happens when geeks get together:

P1010258.jpg

P1010259.jpg

P1010260.jpg

P1010261.jpg

P1010262.jpg

P1010263.jpg

P1010264.jpg

Yeah, not so exciting, but we are all happy to be together. The Mario Kart battles sound epic. April keeps falling asleep so we have to torment her awake.