weekend!

tomorrow the hubs and i are going to check out a pop-up camper someone is selling on craigslist. we went to look at one last night locally (spring hill) and the lady was wanting $900 over the nada value (which is what i offered). she said she her price was firm and really didn't want to sell it, but her son is about to go into foreclosure. i figured i'd hear from her in a week or two because no one in their right mind would pay what she's asking, but i have two missed calls from her this morning. hmm...

also, it would be really nice if sometime this weekend one of my waters would break so that i can evict the babies out of my uterus. i'm carrying 12 lbs total of babies right now, and dr. unreasonable won't cut them out of me for another 2 1/2 weeks. i'm fucking dying over here : (

other than that, i'm not doing jack this weekend. being pregs during the summer totally blows : /

The best part is, with twins, you most likely will only have to do this once :lol:

Unless, you get a masochistic streak to do it all again. May is the best month to let the eggs fly. Unless you're in Minnesota. Or canada. :fly:

Good luck on the kids!

PS: We need to change your title to 'Moms Venus' now. :fly:

The best part is, with twins, you most likely will only have to do this once :lol:

Unless, you get a masochistic streak to do it all again. May is the best month to let the eggs fly. Unless you're in Minnesota. Or canada. :fly:

Good luck on the kids!

PS: We need to change your title to 'Moms Venus' now. :fly:

ty too :p

actually, i'm having triplets. 2 girls and a boy, so no need to go through pregnancy for me again, YAY!

exam tuesday so a bit of study for that

other than that getting hammered

i have a moustache again.

My grandparents had a pop up camper when I was a kid and they took me on a few fun camping trips. Good luck on getting one.

thanks. the hubs and i usually make a few trips up to ginnie springs (near gainesville) yearly to camp, drink and float down the river and a tent is no longer going to cut it w/ the instant family. plus, i think it would be a pain in the ass traveling by plane anywhere for the next few years. i figure it would be a lot easier to vacation by car with our own little unit. imma start calling my hubs clark griswald ;)

ahh, my life is about to get CRAZY :eek:

Last edited:
thanks. the hubs and i usually make a few trips up to ginnie springs (near gainesville) yearly to camp, drink and float down the river and a tent is no longer going to cut it w/ the instant family. plus, i think it would be a pain in the ass traveling by plane anywhere for the next few years. i figure it would be a lot easier to vacation by car with our own little unit. imma start calling my hubs clark griswald ;)

So when can we expect the shower movie to show up in European markets?

I bet your uterus is tingling just thinking about it.

you betcha. i think i'm gonna start rentin' it out, i'm missing it so bad. :(

very busy ;)

really, it's kind of neat although the movements are slowing down a bit as of late due to them being smooshed. poor babies.

i really just don't understand how it happens with more than one. :fly: wow. i can't wait for pics! when's the due date?

Not as bad as it must feel at 3AM with three newborns screaming simultaneously :omy:

:omy: that's enough to quit the tinglin'. :fly:

I love Ginnie Springs. I dived the Basin/Ballroom, Devil's Ear, and Eye years ago and would love to do it again. The water is so clear and cool in the hot summer.

http://www.wadespage.com/D800DS02RF01.shtml

You can start watching the Octomom specials to get a special sneak preview into your upcoming new stage in life.

One baby is hard enough, with three I'd think you'd want to keep them in as long as possible. Good luck with it though!