weekend!

i remember being stingy the last week or so of pregnancy...i knew i had a wonderful little secret and i wasn't ready to share what was just mine and the baby's.

but then i'd get up and the bowling ball would settle and i'd have to pee and i'd want the thing out. :fly:

gonna spend tomorrow mountain biking with some buddies, they wanna make a full day of it somehow.

my grandma is in town so sunday i'm gonna take her to the lake to show her the lakehouse and boat and everything. bout a 2 hour drive each way... blah.

gonna spend tomorrow mountain biking with some buddies, they wanna make a full day of it somehow.

my grandma is in town so sunday i'm gonna take her to the lake to show her the lakehouse and boat and everything. bout a 2 hour drive each way... blah.

please wear sunscreen :heart:

ooh ooh, i have plans for tomorrow! a person in my program is having a beer olympics at her house. while i may suck at beer pong, i will clean house with flip cup and shooting pool :)

I am going off-base with some classmates to a nearby hotel, where I will...

... responsibly consume small quantities of alcohol in accordance with all applicable regulations. :shifty:

Drool, can you please leave a monster poop in the toilet for Ape? it would make my weekend. fly's purse is also acceptable.

pics now!

I just worked a few guys for cash on poker and it was their idea :lol:

all talking shit at the start and left very quietly