weekend plans?

I am taking full advantage of having the apartment all to myself this weekend and being a slob, watching chick flicks, running around nekkid and ordering pizza. Hot damn this weekend rocks!

i reextend my tour of europe offer!!

Still at home, by myself (well, the kids are here), sick. Hopefully Knyte will be done with work prior to 7 tonight.

That's insane... I don't know how you are strong enough to deal with three sick kids. (Spange.. keeke)

you know how in college, on your first day, you look at the syllabus and about choke because it seems way too overwhelming? and then, as you get through week to week, it's not quite so bad, and you just do it? parenting's a lot like that. if you look at the whole picture from the outside, it's pretty intimidating. if you take it as it comes, it's muuuuuuch easier. :eek: plus, when you have three cutie pies, wiping their noses and asses is a little more bearable. ;) :fly: :heart:
What's the due date?

:lol:

you know how in college, on your first day, you look at the syllabus and about choke because it seems way too overwhelming? and then, as you get through week to week, it's not quite so bad, and you just do it? parenting's a lot like that. if you look at the whole picture from the outside, it's pretty intimidating. if you take it as it comes, it's muuuuuuch easier. :eek: plus, when you have three cutie pies, wiping their noses and asses is a little more bearable. ;) :fly: :heart:

:lol:

More power to you then. I told you that you were awesome. ;)

More power to you then. I told you that you were awesome. ;)

i don't know about awesome...except for maybe my immune system. :fly: i think that there's something in that mommy gene that gives you hardcoreness when dealing with sick kids.

now that i've jinxed myself, lemme go run hide in my bed. :omy:

i don't know about awesome...except for maybe my immune system. :fly: i think that there's something in that mommy gene that gives you hardcoreness when dealing with sick kids.

If someone sneezes with 100 yards of Ky, he gets sick (it doesn't even have to be a sick sneeze, or come from a human for that matter), and everytime he gets it, every one else ends up with it. I have had probably 8 colds this year (I normally get 2 max). Why to crap is my immune system not strong enough to handle it and just not get sick? (We are sick right now, Haylee is the only one that doesn't have it, but at least the boys are on the upside, of course, that means Haylee will start sneezing tomorrow).

If someone sneezes with 100 yards of Ky, he gets sick (it doesn't even have to be a sick sneeze, or come from a human for that matter), and everytime he gets it, every one else ends up with it. I have had probably 8 colds this year (I normally get 2 max). Why to crap is my immune system not strong enough to handle it and just not get sick? (We are sick right now, Haylee is the only one that doesn't have it, but at least the boys are on the upside, of course, that means Haylee will start sneezing tomorrow).

I've been sneezing all day, but I have no idea if I'm actually sick or if it's just... allergies, or dust, or something.

Yes don't say a damn thing about your immune system.

This is how my cold started. I was blabbing about how strong of an immune system I have and now look. It has been FOREVER since I have been sick. Forgot how freaking horrible it is. bleh. jinxed :(

Here's to mommies and nasty bitches that have great immune systems!

I've been sneezing all day, but I have no idea if I'm actually sick or if it's just... allergies, or dust, or something.

Mine started with headaches, then sneezing, then runny nose/congestion/lethargic.

Hopefully you aren't on your way to being sick. :hs:

If you do end up being sick, make sure to give it to fly. Also, why do you need time off? You've only been working 10-12 hour days all week including the weekend. ;)