weekend plans?

If you do end up being sick, make sure to give it to fly. Also, why do you need time off? You've only been working 10-12 hour days all week including the weekend. ;)

Can't complain, I volunteered for it.

(Outlook -> New -> Task: "sneeze on Zac's computer")

If someone sneezes with 100 yards of Ky, he gets sick (it doesn't even have to be a sick sneeze, or come from a human for that matter), and everytime he gets it, every one else ends up with it. I have had probably 8 colds this year (I normally get 2 max). Why to crap is my immune system not strong enough to handle it and just not get sick? (We are sick right now, Haylee is the only one that doesn't have it, but at least the boys are on the upside, of course, that means Haylee will start sneezing tomorrow).

:( :heart:

i'd bet money that it has something to do with moving. climate change can affect you severely! i never had sinus problems until i moved to mobile. then...sinusitis. just like that. the change in climate, humidity, dust/allergen/molds...it freaked my system out that first year.
have you mentioned it to ky's doc? maybe there's something else going on, even though it is weird that everyone else is getting sick.

that is AWFUL...i hope y'all recover soon. do the kids take multi-vitamins/vitamin c? maybe taking some herbal stuff would strengthen y'all up. and i hear so many people swear by z-packs? i don't know what it is, but they are convinced it stops the cold. :iono: you could also try echinacea and goldenseal. might want to double-check herbs and kids, but it might be fine!

i'd bet money that it has something to do with moving. climate change can affect you severely! i never had sinus problems until i moved to mobile. then...sinusitis. just like that. the change in climate, humidity, dust/allergen/molds...it freaked my system out that first year.
have you mentioned it to ky's doc? maybe there's something else going on, even though it is weird that everyone else is getting sick.

that is AWFUL...i hope y'all recover soon. do the kids take multi-vitamins/vitamin c? maybe taking some herbal stuff would strengthen y'all up. and i hear so many people swear by z-packs? i don't know what it is, but they are convinced it stops the cold. :iono: you could also try echinacea and goldenseal. might want to double-check herbs and kids, but it might be fine!

Almost everyone that I know that has lived in AZ have had issues with their sinuses. Go figure. For some reason, NC has been the best state I've been to for people with environmental allergies.

I haven't been doing good on vitamins, but that is the first thing I'm going to try. Especially since he's two and eats like most 2 year olds (so really crappy). I'm hoping it has something to do with moving to a new state and after we get through this first year (coming up the end of the month) things will start to get better. They really are just colds, and they always seem to get passed through the entire family everytime he gets one.

want a couple of suggestions?

dystopichorizons1.jpg

My weekend is still in progress:cool:

so what in the hell are you doing up? especially being an hour earlier than my clock?

nm...i forget you're old and can't sleep because you went to bed at 8, or only need 4 hours these days, or your bladder wouldn't let you. walker on, dear.

so what in the hell are you doing up? especially being an hour earlier than my clock?

nm...i forget you're old and can't sleep because you went to bed at 8, or only need 4 hours these days, or your bladder wouldn't let you. walker on, dear.

Even if I stay up all night I cant really sleep past 8am anymore

Today Im rebuilding the screens from my back porch that the hurricane ate
I have them all done, but its raining so I cant really install them yet.