weekend plans?

Thorn Bird

Forum Mom
May 24, 2005
Marklar
₥65
we are doing a fundraiser pancake breakfast thingy tomorrow morning. after that, not much goin' on. it'll be nice, but i hope i can be somewhat productive!

what're y'all doin'?

I have a weekend with nothing planned right now. Half of a mind to keep it that way.

I might go out and buy a christmas tree though, and start my christmas decorating.

4-DAY WEEKEND FOR ME!!1
Tuesdays a holiday (Veterans Day) so Im taking monday off as a vacation day:cool:

Im gonna lounge around, watch some football, drink beer, play some videogames, and maybe change the oil in my truck if Im feeling energetic.

Tonight I'm getting digital cable with DVR so exciting. I haven't had digital cable for over two years. I missed my DVR.

Tomorrow is dog park day and random other stuff.

Sunday is working at my second job and possibly stopping by a craft show in clearwater.

So far just First Friday tonight if anyone wants to join.

Maybe the car show tomorrow if I don't wear myself out tonight and ask Zac if we can go. I already have a bad cold.

tonight: swanking out to go to dinner with friends. lil black dress makes its southern debut
tomorrow: studying for immunology, then going to Richmond to see Trans Siberian Orchestra
sunday: studying my ass off for immunology, and maybe if i'm feeling ambitious take my new cycling tights out for a spin, and then start my next presentation

pity you didn't ask next weekend's plans, they're a bunch more exciting :p

Working, we have a huge Data Center move going on, so I'll be putting in about 20-25 hours this weekend. But Tuesday is a holiday for me, so I"ll get to sit around all day without pants.

tonight: swanking out to go to dinner with friends. lil black dress makes its southern debut
tomorrow: studying for immunology, then going to Richmond to see Trans Siberian Orchestra
sunday: studying my ass off for immunology, and maybe if i'm feeling ambitious take my new cycling tights out for a spin, and then start my next presentation

pity you didn't ask next weekend's plans, they're a bunch more exciting :p

Oh I am listening...go on....

Need details. Like Danielle Steel style.

. waiting...

I'm getting out of here from Friday-Sunday. I am not sure what I'll be doing, but I'm sure couch-naps, QUANTUM OF SOLACE (woo!), good food and football will be involved in some fashion. It's such a gorgeous time of year and I'll be taking some pics too :)