GAY Weekend plans?

Jesus
Had she known about these issues for a while, or was this "go in to have the tires rotated and HOLY FUCK"
And most of the time, with heat of a propane torch applied you can get those bleeder screws released enough to bleed the system.

What was the car?

Like you don't notice when your exhaust is fuxxed. :fly:

The brakes were a bit dodgy for a while but they worked okay, we knew it would be an expensive year, car is like 12/13 years old now and never had too much work on it so we've done fairly well so far.

Husband is sick, so he will prob not want to, but I would like to take a small drive to check out fall scenery and get some decent pics.

See a movie with child.

Clean up property a bit, since it will be nice out - 70!

Might go bother Eileen & Dan and bring child this time to drive everyone nuts. :fly:

Last edited:
Husband is sick, so he will prob not want to, but I would like to take a small drive to check out fall scenery and get some decent pics.

See a movie with child.

Clean up property a bit, since it will be nice out - 70!

about fuckin time after that cold snap. Its too early for winter to be here.

Moving in to her (or his) parents house because they need the size. Can't remember what the parents were doing though.

Well my parents are dead and half of Dan's parents are dead. The house we are moving into we now own half of. The other half belongs to Dan's dad and he will continue to live there with us most of the time. He's got a girlfriend and spends a lot of time with her.

Whats your moving plans again? Whats going on? I forget.

The movers are coming on the 19th. We are not painting this weekend because I have to get my current place ready to show. I have two potential renters coming on Monday and the place is trashed. I figured I'd pack as much as I could and then clean everything I can this weekend. Next weekend we'll finish up painting.

Well my parents are dead and half of Dan's parents are dead. The house we are moving into we now own half of. The other half belongs to Dan's dad and he will continue to live there with us most of the time. He's got a girlfriend and spends a lot of time with her.

The movers are coming on the 19th. We are not painting this weekend because I have to get my current place ready to show. I have two potential renters coming on Monday and the place is trashed. I figured I'd pack as much as I could and then clean everything I can this weekend. Next weekend we'll finish up painting.

So, should I come over and bother you? :fly:

You prob have lotsa help tho, from the way things looked when I was there last weekend! I wish we had peeps around us like that. :heart:

So, should I come over and bother you? :fly:

You prob have lotsa help tho, from the way things looked when I was there last weekend! I wish we had peeps around us like that. :heart:

You are certainly welcome to come over and bother me. Anne's dad is in the hospital kind of sick, Christy and John are busy, Mike came out of the closet, and Vinnie is just kind of around.