GAY Weekend plans?

Finish refurbishing tractor, do an oil and transmission fluid change on it, reattach the deck, wax it, put away for the winter
Mow the lawn to mulch all the leaves that are there
raid 3-5 neighboring home depots to use up the last 5 of my my 50offa100 coupons
play some borderlands2
test out my new router bits and install some new safety gear on the router table

Bday party for the kid tonight, work tomorrow, haven't figured out Monday yet, but definitely sleeping in. I still haven't caught up from last weekend.

So, apparently the St. Pete ribfest, the big one, is this weekend.

Anyone interested in going and slicing up some toes?

How are you going to do that without a tire machine?
I'm not actually going to change them, although with a couple tools I could. That was more a "in the near future I get to spend money I don't want to on tires"

Could always head to base and use my Star Card, that has money on it.
Wonder what tires Firestone has in 225/50R16

Coaching tennis in the morning then mostly posting shit about Mort while he's not around to notice. Also selling anything not nailed down to recover what I just spent keeping enema's car on the road.

I thought she biked around everywhere like a true hippie?

What was wrong with it?

Both rear wheel bearings on the way out, brake master cylinder not 100%, faulty exhaust and both nipples ( snigger, I said nipples) on the rear brake cylinders had welded themselves shut so both cylinders were replaced in order to bleed the brakes.

Jesus
Had she known about these issues for a while, or was this "go in to have the tires rotated and HOLY FUCK"
And most of the time, with heat of a propane torch applied you can get those bleeder screws released enough to bleed the system.

What was the car?

Jesus
Had she known about these issues for a while, or was this "go in to have the tires rotated and HOLY FUCK"
And most of the time, with heat of a propane torch applied you can get those bleeder screws released enough to bleed the system.

What was the car?

We have yearly mandatory testing. Whilst there wasn't a lot wrong with any of it (apart from the exhaust), your brakes have to be spot on to pass. Aluminium nipples into cast iron cylinders. Not worth messing with TBH, they're a low cost item at £25 the pair. Vauxhall Corsa.