weekend party thread, whee!

re: the beer choice

did you miss the part where we were already drunk from being at the bars? it's not like anyone could taste the difference anyway.

when i'm looking to get wasted, beer bongs with busch or keystone work fine for me. when i'm just enjoying a beer or two after work, that's when i break out the corona or something.

for the record... you're not going to see much in the way of "fancy beer" in my party threads. :p

I'm not a beer snob, but I can't stomach that mass American product. It just tastes nasty. I prefer beers like Shiner, Ziegenbock, or Fat Tire. Belgian imports are the best, but I'm talking about budget beers.

Valve1138 said:
Needs more pics of the girl in the silver top, first pic on the left.

Well, her jugs anyway.

...you asked for it.

IMG_2482.JPG

Coqui said:
Nice tracts of land

too bad she's a whore.

edit: speaking of that though, i got a chick to flash me at one of the home football games this year. that was pretty sweet.

Sarcasmo said:
I'm not a beer snob, but I can't stomach that mass American product. It just tastes nasty. I prefer beers like Shiner, Ziegenbock, or Fat Tire. Belgian imports are the best, but I'm talking about budget beers.

Shiner! You are a winner!!!!

Whizzleteets said:
too bad she's a whore.

edit: speaking of that though, i got a chick to flash me at one of the home football games this year. that was pretty sweet.

Nice. I got a chick to flash me at a football game too. But she was 65 years old.

And what's with dudes going after girls who act like drunken hookers? I'd be hard pressed to think of something less attractive than that, except for maybe Drool crapping in my kitchen sink.

why_ask_why said:
well he does live in tejas...don't they like excommunicate you from the state if you don't drink that sh*t from birth?

Well ya, but its no big deal since that stuff is yummy.

Sarcasmo said:
And what's with dudes going after girls who act like drunken hookers? I'd be hard pressed to think of something less attractive than that, except for maybe Drool crapping in my kitchen sink.

because that's what all college girls act like :rolleyes:

Sarcasmo said:
You and Ma43532ac are such vaginas.