weekend party thread, whee!

Whizzleteets said:
http://uselessforums.com/files/100305/boobie.JPG[IMG][/QUOTE]
that's one of those people that looks like a really hot ass girl, but then they lift their shirt up and you're like "who the fuck is that 13 year old boy flashing me"

elpmis said:
that's one of those people that looks like a really hot ass girl, but then they lift their shirt up and you're like "who the fuck is that 13 year old boy flashing me"
So that means you are just incredibly turned on by it then right?

fly said:
You and Ma43532ac are such v*ginas.

I know, I'm such a pussy. And an asshole. I demand things of people. Like dignity. The college girls I hung with were models, and had self respect. You were lucky to end up with one. Not because they were hot, but because they had strong character. You couldn't just stick your cock out and wait for them to fall on their knees. That crap makes me sick. I have to admire or respect someone or they aren't worth my time. Plain and simple. I can't stomach weakness or fragile character.

I don't have a problem with premarital sex or even casual sex, I have a problem with pathetic people. And someone who pines for validation or succumbs to social stigma is a pathetic person. If it's truly what you want to do have at it, but I don't think that's the case 90% of the time. I think most people do it for attention, to fit in and be a part of the "hip" crowd. Blow.

Last edited:
Sarcasmo said:
I know, I'm such a p*ssy. And an asshole. I demand things of people. Like dignity. The college girls I hung with were models, and had self respect. You were lucky to end up with one. Not because they were hot, but because they had strong character. You couldn't just stick your c*ck out and wait for them to fall on their knees. That crap makes me sick. I have to admire or respect someone or they aren't worth my time. Plain and simple. I can't stomach weakness or fragile character.

I don't have a problem with premarital sex or even casual sex, I have a problem with pathetic people. And someone who pines for validation or succumbs to social stigma is a pathetic person. If it's truly what you want to do have at it, but I don't think that's the case 90% of the time. I think most people do it for attention, to fit in and be a part of the "hip" crowd. Blow.
Quit being mature, none of us can handle that.

I'm so lying. I LOVE clingy, shallow girls who have no idea who they are. Gives me a boner just thinking about it.

Sarcasmo said:
I know, I'm such a pussy. And an asshole. I demand things of people. Like dignity. The college girls I hung with were models, and had self respect. You were lucky to end up with one. Not because they were hot, but because they had strong character. You couldn't just stick your cock out and wait for them to fall on their knees. That crap makes me sick. I have to admire or respect someone or they aren't worth my time. Plain and simple. I can't stomach weakness or fragile character.

For being so funny on the internet, I'm shocked to find you're apparently a sack of wet mice irl. :(

Sarcasmo said:

HO HO HO I HUNG OUT WITH FEMALE MODELS, THEY ARE WAY BETTER PEOPLE THAN THOSE STUPID LOW SELF ESTEEM REGULAR COLLEGE GIRLS BECAUSE THEY DON"T WANT TO ACT ALL STUPID IN PICTURES IN FEAR THAT IF THEIR CAREER EVER TAKES OFF THOSE COLLEGE PICS COULD SPRING UP SOMEWHERE ON THE INTERNET AND THEY COULD LOSE THEIR JOB MAKING 30 BUCKS AN HOUR POSING IN TARGET ADDS, SO COOL RIGHT? BACK TO ACTING VAIN AND PARTICIPATING IN THE MOST EGOMANIACL OF ALL JOBS, MODELING!!!! OH EXCEPT THAT WE'RE STILL IN COLLEGE, WELL AT LEAST WE SHOULD ACT THE PART AND NOT TALK TO ANYONE BUT SARCASMO BECAUSE HE'S SO FUCKING GREAT!

elpmis said:
HO HO HO I HUNG OUT WITH FEMALE MODELS, THEY ARE WAY BETTER PEOPLE THAN THOSE STUPID LOW SELF ESTEEM REGULAR COLLEGE GIRLS BECAUSE THEY DON"T WANT TO ACT ALL STUPID IN PICTURES IN FEAR THAT IF THEIR CAREER EVER TAKES OFF THOSE COLLEGE PICS COULD SPRING UP SOMEWHERE ON THE INTERNET AND THEY COULD LOSE THEIR JOB MAKING 30 BUCKS AN HOUR POSING IN TARGET ADDS, SO COOL RIGHT? BACK TO ACTING VAIN AND PARTICIPATING IN THE MOST EGOMANIACL OF ALL JOBS, MODELING!!!! OH EXCEPT THAT WE'RE STILL IN COLLEGE, WELL AT LEAST WE SHOULD ACT THE PART AND NOT TALK TO ANYONE BUT SARCASMO BECAUSE HE'S SO FUCKING GREAT!

AHAHAHAH :lol: X 20

elpmis said:
HO HO HO I HUNG OUT WITH FEMALE MODELS, THEY ARE WAY BETTER PEOPLE THAN THOSE STUPID LOW SELF ESTEEM REGULAR COLLEGE GIRLS BECAUSE THEY DON"T WANT TO ACT ALL STUPID IN PICTURES IN FEAR THAT IF THEIR CAREER EVER TAKES OFF THOSE COLLEGE PICS COULD SPRING UP SOMEWHERE ON THE INTERNET AND THEY COULD LOSE THEIR JOB MAKING 30 BUCKS AN HOUR POSING IN TARGET ADDS, SO COOL RIGHT? BACK TO ACTING VAIN AND PARTICIPATING IN THE MOST EGOMANIACL OF ALL JOBS, MODELING!!!! OH EXCEPT THAT WE'RE STILL IN COLLEGE, WELL AT LEAST WE SHOULD ACT THE PART AND NOT TALK TO ANYONE BUT SARCASMO BECAUSE HE'S SO f*ckING GREAT!

THAT'S WHAT I'M TALKING ABOUT!!! EVERYONE LISTEN TO THIS bunny.