weekend party thread, whee!

W

Whizzleteets

i noticed someone mentioned that this forum lacks party picture threads, and since that's my specialty, i figure i can make myself useful.

yeah, they're already uploaded to webshots, but since none of you know any of my friends, i figure i'll just repost them here.

i have a couple friends who finally turned 21 on thursday, so i figured we'd round up a bunch of people and get them nice and wasted.

IMG_2430.JPG

that's about half the kids we took with us to the bars.

IMG_2439.JPG

i sniped the shit out of this picture, :p

IMG_2452.JPG

so there's the birthday girl. i think she was on shot #15 at that point.

IMG_2470.JPG

and, there's the girl who apparently has a boyfriend :mad:

IMG_2487.JPG

this is the kind of thing that starts happening when girls get drunk. not that i'm complaining.

IMG_2489.JPG

this guy just gets angry when he gets drunk.

saturday, another of my friends hit me up and said he wanted to go to the bars. i figured i'd be a nice guy, since he never goes out, and get him totally smashed for free. yeah that's right, i paid for his shit all night long. i also ended up paying for most of the blond girl's drinks, but that's ok because it paid dividends later. ;)

IMG_2503.JPG

this is on the way to the bars. it's cheaper in the long run if you pre-drink, so we went to a gas station, bought a 6 pack, and drank at a middle school football field. we're just classy guys like that.

yes, he's pissing all over the bleachers.

IMG_2509.JPG

this is the guy who never does anything fun.

IMG_2524.JPG

i'm skipping a lot of stupid bar pictures here, this is after we all came back to my apartment. sucks that the bars close at 2am, we were still wide awake and ready for a few beer bongs.

IMG_2533.JPG

you just have to question what's actually happening here.

IMG_2561.JPG

here too. by this point, the guy was barely standing.

IMG_2538.JPG

just thought i'd share.

IMG_2539.JPG

sometimes, pictures don't really need an explanation.

IMG_2540.JPG

i swear we're not gay. well, i'm not anyway.

IMG_2549.JPG

it's a good thing we were able to sit him down for a while, haha.

IMG_2592.JPG

through the entire thing (about 3 hours of drunken retardation), this guy just slept on the couch. he got teabagged later, but no pictures were taken of that.

also, i recorded a small movie (19mb) that turned out pretty funny.
http://media.putfile.com/drunktard

and of course, there are more pictures in my webshots galleries, but these were the ones i decided to share.

this coming saturday is a home football game, so expect plenty of drunken shenanigans.

your pal,
whizzleteets

good to see pics of other UMF'rs!
looks like you guys had a good time :)

up until the sausage party :fly:
I kid...kinda :shady:

why_ask_why said:
good to see pics of other UMF'rs!
looks like you guys had a good time :)
up until the sausage party :fly:
I kid...kinda :shady:

i know, it was pretty bad after we came back from the bars. don't blame me, i had a girl with me. it's the other flamers who didn't bring anyone home.

Yeah! this is fun. I love what a camera aimed at someone will get you. We can have battle of the UF weekend parties - pics every Monday.

I just got invited to a Halloween party for this Saturday - I can't wait. I will def bring my camera.

gottoys? said:
Yeah! this is fun. I love what a camera aimed at someone will get you. We can have battle of the UF weekend parties - pics every Monday.

I just got invited to a Halloween party for this Saturday - I can't wait. I will def bring my camera.

you're on. :D

Fly??? Get your camera ready!!

Waffles Waffles Waffles Waffles

hold_the_waffles.JPG

You just wait until one of the pro drinkers on here come into this thread..

You're going to get your ass reamed for that busch poison you are drinking.