We need

I wrote an article on what it means to be a conservative. however, Posting that would make people think I'm a fan of Bush's "Compassionate Conservatism" (Which I'm not) and I would end up less liked than I already am because of it.

Galen said:
I wrote an article on what it means to be a conservative. however, Posting that would make people think I'm a fan of Bush's "Compassionate Conservatism" (Which I'm not) and I would end up less liked than I already am because of it.
What makes you think everyone here is a Dem?

FlamingGlory said:
What makes you think everyone here is a Dem?
Everyone who is not a Republican is not a Democrat, and vice versa. Your silly overlapping politics doesn't work anywhere outside your crazy country.

Galen said:
Everyone who is not a Republican is not a Democrat, and vice versa. Your silly overlapping politics doesn't work anywhere outside your crazy country.
About as much sense as having 40 different parties :p I value opinions for their intrisnic value, not how they fall in step with a party line.

FlamingGlory said:
About as much sense as having 40 different parties :p I value opinions for their intrisnic value, not how they fall in step with a party line.
Some parties best represent your values in theory, pity the majority of the members are shitheads and I'd never trust any of them. However, conservatism has been soiled recently with the bush association. I don't know what the fuck "conservatives" in the US are thinking, but he doesn't hold my beliefs nor the majority of conservatives I know.

btw, I'm not your arch-nemesis :(. That was mean of you to say. However, like Wendy in The Shining, you need correcting, and I will be the one to break the mould. Attack! Attack!

I keep trying but I keep getting stuck at the same part:
"...so then he whipped it out."

And then I get writer's block. :(