We need

wr3kt said:
I keep trying but I keep getting stuck at the same part:
"...so then he whipped it out."

And then I get writer's block. :(
My mind quickly wandered to my times as a boy out behind the woodshed with my father...

is that helping?

itburnswhenipee said:
Why have you been running over hills and fields all day? Did you drop something tiny and hard to find?
I played outdoor lasertag for my friends birthday. However, his mother did lose her ring and then found it on the way back down from the hills. Very lucky. I think I spent alot of time talking to her about airports...

fly said:
If he lost my penis, I'm gonna be PISSED.
I thought that problem was sorted after writing "IF FOUND, PLZ RETRN 2 BEARD MAN, HOTLANTA". Obviously, you now require your own characteristic vasectomy. I can do it for five bucks with a knitting needle and a cigarette lighter.

Galen said:
I think I spent alot of time talking to her about airports...

What an odd thing to say. What kinds of things did you say about airports? Most of my conversations about airports revolve around how much they suck and the factors contributing to said suckage.

itburnswhenipee said:
Is it detachable? You might want to look in the medicine cabinet.

Alternately we could pretend we're dead.

/L7
WTF MAN. :mad: Dont make me have to reset your password so that you have to reg a new account to bitch at me.

itburnswhenipee said:
What an odd thing to say. What kinds of things did you say about airports? Most of my conversations about airports revolve around how much they suck and the factors contributing to said suckage.
The advantages and disadvantages of summer timetables, the nightcap on flights after 10pm, aldergrove's new routes, Zoom airlines and Continental airlines offering cut-price flights to the US and Canada, the efficiency of ATC in the UK, the efficiency of Heathrow etc. etc.

Airports suck, but I love them.

No flights are allowed after 10pm until 6am. Heathrow is nightcapped, only has 2 runways and is still the worlds busiest airport. Efficiency at it's best.

Galen said:
Yup, there are houses built right at the end of the runway. A huge suburb if I remember correctly.

Well, did the houses go up after the airport? If so, what the fuck did those people expect? They bought houses next to the busiest (so I hear) airport in the world.