Halp We have a boofing quandry...

Who knows. They certainly didn't modify the roof. And the insurance company approved it. I never signed anything. I think @Domon is making his own story again.

:case:

Someone communicated with your insurance company on your behalf, and you have no idea what they said. It very well could have been fraudulent information, but you'll never know until it's a problem. The fact that you didn't sign anything doesn't mean anything. Money was paid out on your policy. Ignorance isn't innocence.

Someone communicated with your insurance company on your behalf, and you have no idea what they said. It very well could have been fraudulent information, but you'll never know until it's a problem. The fact that you didn't sign anything doesn't mean anything. Money was paid out on your policy. Ignorance isn't innocence.
They said that my roof was damaged by hail. And it likely was. The insurance company agreed. Anything that was said, the insurance company could have (and probably did) verify. You guys are such drama queens. Even assuming they didn't and fraud was somehow perpetrated, good luck proving it now. It's eight grand dude, the insurance company doesn't care about that.

They said that my roof was damaged by hail. And it likely was. The insurance company agreed. Anything that was said, the insurance company could have (and probably did) verify. You guys are such drama queens. Even assuming they didn't and fraud was somehow perpetrated, good luck proving it now. It's eight grand dude, the insurance company doesn't care about that.
Ya, the insurance company had their own adjuster come out to verify.

#dramaqueens

The insurance company would have come by and verified the information. If they missed it and it was fraudulent, then it's on them, not on @fly

• Gravy
Reactions: Amstel and APRIL
Well Mr Straw Man, I believe the general concensus in this thread that I use the quality roofing company, which is what I did. Are you typing just to hear the clack of the keys?

Clacky clacky clacky :)

Scarecrow.jpg

First guy essentially negotiated a claim for you with the insurance company. They (insurance) are the ones who decided to pay.

It's no different than if you sent April to file a claim. They would still be the ultimate decision makers as to if and when they pay on the policy.

I dont understand why everyone is being stupid. -.-

• Gravy
Reactions: APRIL
First guy essentially negotiated a claim for you with the insurance company. They (insurance) are the ones who decided to pay.

It's no different than if you sent April to file a claim. They would still be the ultimate decision makers as to if and when they pay on the policy.

I dont understand why everyone is being stupid. -.-
:heart: