We Broke the Dog

BeerAd

Flaccid Member
Aug 15, 2005
Largo, Florida
Marklar
₥0
So we are dog sitting right now but I am starting to get a little worried. My roomie took the dog for a walk yesterday and she pooped. She went out this morning and didnt poop, no biggie. She went out this afternoon and didnt poop, kinda weird. I took her out about 10 minutes ago, she didnt poop. Sooooo....

Why is this dog not pewping?

She has eaten quite a bit and is a fairly large dog but usually they go once a day at least right? I dont want her poopin in the house!

Pics to make this more interesting...

AWWWWW what a purty dobie girl! :heart:

You might wanan take her to a vet if she doesn't poop by tommorrow .. Dobies are deep chest dogs and they are very prone to bloat. (I'm fairly certain that my male dobie died from that .. because my neighbor kept over feeding her with table scraps andx dog food after I kept telling him to stop feeding my dog; because he was well fed as it was)

If she keeps not pooping and you keep feeding her, and she gets too full (because her tummy cannot empty itself because nothing is removing itself from her intestinal tract) it can cause her tummy to fill with gas and literally roll over on itself at some point when she lays down (which is due to her large chest cavity and things moving around easily) .. which then cuts of the air/blood supply to the intestines. If that happens .. you will have one dead dog in less than 3 days time frame.

http://www.globalspan.net/bloat.htm

we just left her out there (even though were not suppose to) and she pooped. musta been stage fright, weird dog. I think my roomies gonna keep it to and thats gonna suck for me.

AWWWWW what a purty dobie girl! :heart:

You might wanan take her to a vet if she doesn't poop by tommorrow .. Dobies are deep chest dogs and they are very prone to bloat. (I'm fairly certain that my male dobie died from that .. because my neighbor kept over feeding her with table scraps andx dog food after I kept telling him to stop feeding my dog; because he was well fed as it was)

If she keeps not pooping and you keep feeding her, and she gets too full (because her tummy cannot empty itself because nothing is removing itself from her intestinal tract) it can cause her tummy to fill with gas and literally roll over on itself at some point when she lays down (which is due to her large chest cavity and things moving around easily) .. which then cuts of the air/blood supply to the intestines. If that happens .. you will have one dead dog in less than 3 days time frame.

http://www.globalspan.net/bloat.htm

And what do you have to say for yourself young lady?

I like dobies?
shrug-1.gif