We Broke the Dog

I like dobies?
shrug-1.gif

You smoke pot?

I dunno man .. something about this feels like one of those letters I responded to about that cashier's check for 15,000 that guy from Uganda promised to give me 1/2 of if I depositited it for him.

I think the cops are still looking for me :shifty: ... now that I think about it .. don't tell anyone you saw me.

The dog is frustrating me too now. Separation anxiety in dogs this severe really sucks... fuck.

I know it sucks to say/do, but you know they have medication for that, right? It really works well, and doesn't "dope" them up at all. When I worked for a vet several years ago we had several borders that we had to give it too .. else they would have probably killed themselves (by not eating or sleeping and constantly barking).

Its a dog though, I'd prefer not to medicate when it is possible to train it out of them.

It's hard to train emotional attchemnt issues out .. some dogs are just prone to it. Not saying it isn't possible, but it's pretty stressful on the dog during the "training them out of it" process.

Kinda like people, who need to take meds for stress related/social anxiety issues (it's pretty much the same stuff, just lower doses).

Puppy Paxil, basically.