waw sleeps with loose women

hehe...

Each individual person can go out ANYWHERE in todays day and age to be educated. It is not the fault of society that we have morons, it is there fault and theirs to bare. Do you honestly think there are people out there in the US who dont know what a condom is? Do you really think people at the age of 12 do not where babies come from and how the process of sex works? Dont pass individual stupidity onto society, you can easily self educate.

don't they make all public school kids take sex ed in like 5th or 6th grade?

Really. And every fourteen year old without responsible parents knows exactly where to go. Mhm. I'm sure there are a few but there are millions that don't know how to use one properly. :tard: yes, of course. Not everyone is raised in a manner that will encourage that person to self-educate.

How much did your parents teach you about sex? Or did you learn everything from school?

My dad never gave me the birds and bees talk. I didnt need it and its very hard to believe anyone cant figure it out on there own. My dad didnt show me how to use a condom :fly:. School tried to teach me but I got a doctors note out of sex ed cause it was a pointless class. Honestly, if you dont know how to roll a condom down your penis you deserve the shit that comes to you. I cant believe you honestly think "millions" of people cant figure out the concept of a condom.

Edit - that came out wrong. People understand the instructions but they chose not to use one. It is there fault for making this choice. They are free at free clinics, I didnt find that out from my parents either. In fact I dont think I have ever talked to either of my parents about my sexual relations or the responsibility that comes with it. It is common knowledge.

Last edited:
I'm calling bullshit on your learning all about sex all on your own. :lol:

and yes, there is a proper way to use a condom that is a little bit more involved than just "rolling it on" and it's that proper procedure - just like with the pill - that gives it such a high success rate

I'm calling bullshit on your learning all about sex all on your own. :lol:

and yes, there is a proper way to use a condom that is a little bit more involved than just "rolling it on" and it's that proper procedure - just like with the pill - that gives it such a high success rate

K. But I will stick to my "bullshit" and if you want you can call the Rents and ask them if they have EVER had a sex talk with me. :fly: They will be honest, always are.

If you problem is people not knowing the proper FlyNavy way of rolling a condom down your penis then isnt that Durex, Trojan and my favorite Magnum's fault? :fly:

You're still not getting it, are you?

me said:
Not everyone knows the goddamn responsibilities because people keep saying things like "it's just sex" or "it's not a big deal". When something isn't a big deal people do not pay attention to the responsibilities involved.

don't they make all public school kids take sex ed in like 5th or 6th grade?

Yes but for a disturbing number of children it's a total joke. I had never seen a condom until I was out of highschool and they were in a tray for free outside my RA's room in my college dorm. What we got back then were some odd and awkward videos of people made out of soap bubbles rubbing each other. I had no idea what "the pill" really was until 2nd year of college.

I'm also a virgin (by choice - religion) so I guess it didn't matter as much to me and I could have found out earlier. But if anyone really thinks that all teenagers are going to go to the internet and fish this stuff out themselves before making that decision, and that misinformation doesn't perpetuate readily around the quad -- well, you have way more faith in highschoolers than I ever will. What's worse is the number of parents stubbornly trying to keep this information from their children.

You also have to remember that only about 60% of schools have available internet connections and only so many homes too. And of those a pretty high percent have filters on the words they would likely search for.

I don't have the citation right on hand but for my last paper I cited an article about worldwide rates of teenage sexual activity and teenage pregnancy. We're near the least active developed country and near the top in pregnancies, and the overall highest rate of pregnancies per session among teens.

In the face of difficulty finding information independently and poor education by the system, we have an epedemic of teen-mothered and fatherless children. And I agree with FlyNavy, the attitude of casual sex is a key reason why the problem continues.

Yes but for a disturbing number of children it's a total joke. I had never seen a condom until I was out of highschool and they were in a tray for free outside my RA's room in my college dorm. What we got back then were some odd and awkward videos of people made out of soap bubbles rubbing each other. I had no idea what "the pill" really was until 2nd year of college.

I'm also a virgin (by choice - religion) so I guess it didn't matter as much to me and I could have found out earlier. But if anyone really thinks that all teenagers are going to go to the internet and fish this stuff out themselves before making that decision, and that misinformation doesn't perpetuate readily around the quad -- well, you have way more faith in highschoolers than I ever will. What's worse is the number of parents stubbornly trying to keep this information from their children.

You also have to remember that only about 60% of schools have available internet connections and only so many homes too. And of those a pretty high percent have filters on the words they would likely search for.

I don't have the citation right on hand but for my last paper I cited an article about worldwide rates of teenage sexual activity and teenage pregnancy. We're near the least active developed country and near the top in pregnancies, and the overall highest rate of pregnancies per session among teens.

In the face of difficulty finding information independently and poor education by the system, we have an epedemic of teen-mothered and fatherless children. And I agree with FlyNavy, the attitude of casual sex is a key reason why the problem continues.

http://www.teenpregnancy.org/resources/teens/facts/fact2.asp

A responsible parent should have a sex talk with their child before 5th or 6th grade. That way they aren't tainted with misconceptions that may result in a child or vd at a young age.

It's easy to offer advice on something that hasn't happened to you .. it's called sidelining.

Yeah but we've all been children. We didn't get sex-ed until my freshman year of high school but I knew how the entire human reproductive system worked by the age of nine because my parents took the time to teach me. They didn't do everything right but they certainly did that bit right.

I educate secondary school kids on sex education and relationships. It's jolly riveting.

Kids need to be scared into things - and there's nothing that scares them more than the truth.

I'm also a virgin (by choice - religion) .

I am not asking to point you out or start a religious battle but don't you want to make sure you click sexually with a woman you plan on spending your life with?

I have had some relationships where it was great but we just didnt click sexually and no matter how you look at it, it matters. I give you props for sticking to your religion and beliefs so don't take it the wrong way. I just couldn't imagine taking that leap with someone you don't know intimately.

I am not asking to point you out or start a religious battle but don't you want to make sure you click sexually with a woman you plan on spending your life with?

I have had some relationships where it was great but we just didnt click sexually and no matter how you look at it, it matters. I give you props for sticking to your religion and beliefs so don't take it the wrong way. I just couldn't imagine taking that leap with someone you don't know intimately.

I promise, there is no need to live together or have sex prior to marriage for it to work. Knyte and I are doing just fine sexually (the only thing missing is more time and less tiredness, but that comes from choosing to have kids), and we never had sex before the wedding night (okay, so we really didn't have much sex on the wedding night either, but I was tired ok).