waw sleeps with loose women

So, is that like incest or Oedipal complex or something? :confused:

If so I want pics :drool:

We all went to dinner for his birthday the other day and he told my friend that he was going to steal his girlfriend. She plays games with him and enjoys talking with him. My friend asked what he's going to do with her when he got her. He said snuggle with her naked. My friend was crying from laughing so hard. I cringed realizing that I would be doing the sex talk sooner than I had hoped.

We all went to dinner for his birthday the other day and he told my friend that he was going to steal his girlfriend. She plays games with him and enjoys talking with him. My friend asked what he's going to do with her when he got her. He said snuggle with her naked. My friend was crying from laughing so hard. I cringed realizing that I would be doing the sex talk sooner than I had hoped.

OMFG THAT IS HILARIOUS. He learns it from you, dad.

Of course.

But my point remains. People thinking "it's just sex" is why there are so many single moms out there unable to raise their kids. Guys that take off at the first sign of responsibility and girls that sleep with guys before they know they're douchebags that would immediately leave if she got pregnant.

What's even worse is the idiocy that feminisim has brought about in telling women that being a single mother on purpose is "empowering". :rolleyes:

But my point remains. People thinking "it's just sex" is why there are so many single moms out there unable to raise their kids. Guys that take off at the first sign of responsibility and girls that sleep with guys before they know they're douchebags that would immediately leave if she got pregnant.

What's even worse is the idiocy that feminisim has brought about in telling women that being a single mother on purpose is "empowering". :rolleyes:

No matter how you spin it, it is "just sex". Irresponsible people is what causes the problem, not the outlook. It is socially "ok" to have random partners now but it is also well known that you get whats coming to you if you dont wrap it.

No matter how you spin it, it is "just sex". Irresponsible people is what causes the problem, not the outlook. It is socially "ok" to have random partners now but it is also well known that you get whats coming to you if you dont wrap it.

Irresponsible outlook encourages irresponsible people. The problem is that what you consider socially "ok" results in millions of single mothers with millions of fatherless children and such children are far more likely to commit crimes and in turn have more children out of wedlock. Vicious cycle.

Kids are then not given the proper education regarding sex because the back asswards bible-thumpers don't think it should be discussed at all and the fucking liberal pansy ass hippies want all education - including sex education - to be handled by the government. :rolleyes: Bunch of goddamn idiots on both sides.

Last edited:

Exactly. :heart:

Were those tears of laughter or tears of inevitability creeping in?

Irresponsible outlook encourages irresponsible people. The problem is that what you consider socially "ok" results in millions of single mothers with millions of fatherless children and such children are far more likely to commit crimes and in turn have more children out of wedlock. Vicious cycle.

Kids are then not given the proper education regarding sex because the back asswards bible-thumpers don't think it should be discussed at all and the fucking liberal pansy ass hippies want all education - including sex education - to be handled by the government. :rolleyes: Bunch of goddamn idiots on both sides.

I think you blame society a little to much for peoples stupidity. No offense at all but the reason we have single mothers and so many fatherless children is the shitbag father. He didnt just wake up one day and go, "I am gonna put my penis in this girl because society says its ok". He knows his the concequences and whether or not it is socially acceptable wont change a thing. You do not have sex with someone because society said its alright to do so and even if you do, you know the responsibilities.

I think you blame society a little to much for peoples stupidity. No offense at all but the reason we have single mothers and so many fatherless children is the shitbag father. He didnt just wake up one day and go, "I am gonna put my penis in this girl because society says its ok". He knows his the concequences and whether or not it is socially acceptable wont change a thing. You do not have sex with someone because society said its alright to do so and even if you do, you know the responsibilities.

First of all the mother is equally as responsible unless it's rape.

Second, society if made up of people. People being stupid is what makes society stupid. Now that we have that clear:

NOT EVERYONE KNOWS THE GODDAMN RESPONSIBILITIES BECAUSE THERE ARE PEOPLE CONTINUALLY SAYING "OH ITS JUST SEX NO BIG DEAL". WHEN SOMETHING IS NOT CONSIDERED A BIG DEAL THEN PEOPLE DO NOT PAY ATTENTION TO THE RESPONSIBILITIES.

Capisce?

hehe...

Each individual person can go out ANYWHERE in todays day and age to be educated. It is not the fault of society that we have morons, it is there fault and theirs to bare. Do you honestly think there are people out there in the US who dont know what a condom is? Do you really think people at the age of 12 do not where babies come from and how the process of sex works? Dont pass individual stupidity onto society, you can easily self educate.

hehe...

Each individual person can go out ANYWHERE in todays day and age to be educated.
Really. And every fourteen year old without responsible parents knows exactly where to go. Mhm.
It is not the fault of society that we have morons, it is there fault and theirs to bare. Do you honestly think there are people out there in the US who dont know what a condom is?
I'm sure there are a few but there are millions that don't know how to use one properly.
Do you really think people at the age of 12 do not where babies come from and how the process of sex works?
:tard: yes, of course.
Dont pass individual stupidity onto society, you can easily self educate.
Not everyone is raised in a manner that will encourage that person to self-educate.

How much did your parents teach you about sex? Or did you learn everything from school?