Walking in a winter wonderland

I think Gore needs to give back his nobel prize money so it can go to someone that truly deserves it.

Ooh I just took a pic:

picture.php

Very pretty :)

i was in class but came home as noone is in - all the lecturers mostly are off

which is good because im hungover as fuck

Very responsible of you polo.

I'm not really looking forward to walking all the way home today so I took some morphine tablets to cheer me up. :cool:

That and it's madness, half the doctors have crashed their cars and the other half didnt even try to come in. We're meant to have at least 25 or so and we have 5. !!!

here, still got up and went - even if it meant backflipping out of bed 5 minutes before class

problem with the univ here is that it's pretty hard to get to due to the congestion as it's 100% urban campus, so you have to rely on public transport which wasn't running at all today, apparently having been taken by surprise

one lecturer managed to get in but had to walk for an hour and a half from a carpark in the west of the city

I've been wearing walking boots to work all week, no problem in the snow.

I have to say though I wish it snowed like this for a month of every year. It was so beautiful this morning, I closed my front door behind me and was like "Hmm something's weird" and I stood there for a minute or two and realised it was because there was no noise at all. No birds, no people walking round, no cars everywhere. It was awesome just walking to my bus stop in complete silence.

The weather here is horrible too
Its like 50 degrees outside
I had to use the heater on the way to work
OH THE HUEG MANATEE

I understand kelvin better than I do farenheit - so when you and WaW post using a system I don't understand I just imagine it's warm outside.