Walking in a winter wonderland

Dory Berkowitz-Bukowski

Clam whisperer
Oct 15, 2004
Robin Hood Country
Marklar
₥14,113
It's snowing in England!!!!!

I don't think I've seen snow like this for years and years, it's going to be like a foot deep. I've called in sick to work today so I get to play playstation all day and watch the snow falling in my garden. I kicked one of the cats out earlier so she could see the snow and all she did was meow and shiver.

Hope everybody had a good weekend, I spent mine with gastroenteritis. Bet JP can't beat that one.

:heart:

I can't remember this much snow since my childhood (so 2 years ago), but seriously not for well over 10 years in my memory. It's probably very tame by your standards, but the country has still come to a stand still.

it doesn't snow in atlanta either...that much snow would cripple the city entirely...no work for anyone

Ooh I just took a pic:

picture.php

while both are on the water there's that pesky bit about you being 1500 miles further south :p

True, but we do get overnite drops in temps from time to time that takes it down into the 20's.

So it's there. I just need the rain to match the cold!

True, but we do get overnite drops in temps from time to time that takes it down into the 20's.

So it's there. I just need the rain to match the cold!

it can't ever stick though because the ground isn't freezing...you will NEVER have 10" of snow there...sorry :p

No, I know. I'll never have snow on the ground. By why does God feel the need to deny me a little snow in the air?

WHY LORD WHY?!?