Walking in a winter wonderland

Well, you could always build a super-chilled area in your backyard where the snow, should any fall, would stick.

I can see where being able to build a super chilled area outdoors would have some serious benefits.

For instance, settup up a super chilled area that the line to the keg goes through at a pool party.

Well, it would suck for the dudes in the line. Shrinkage isn't a myth.

I can see where being able to build a super chilled area outdoors would have some serious benefits.

For instance, settup up a super chilled area that the line to the keg goes through at a pool party.

Well, it would suck for the dudes in the line. Shrinkage isn't a myth.

Now you're thinking, it could double as a keg storage area.

Plus when it's 3,000 degrees there in July you can hop over there to keep the skin from flaying off.

Quit your moaning. Nobody actually likes snow, they just pretend to so they don't cry with the cold of it all.

I was raised in MN, spent all of my adult years in CO. I grew up snowboarding, skiing, ice fishing, along with shoveling, snow blowing, ice chipping.

So, yeah, plenty about it to bitch about, but 34 years of memories of having enjoyable ass times in it. So, yeah, I do actually like the snow. I don't live where it snows now, yes, somewhat by choice, but the option to move isn't really a viable one right now either.

I was asking why you are using the fire escape? it sounds like you're making a hasty getaway to avoid the police or something :lol:

so yeah, why not use the front door?