Vacation to DisneyWorld

Coqui said:
Yeah, you know people from online forums meet? That's pretty crazy ain't it?
I'm just having a hard time with several adults being addicted to Disney and having a forum to talk about it. The meet part isn't all that weird.

Ryokurin said:
I haven't been since I was 12. I would love to go back. I got a aunt that lives in Orlando now I should go visit and then just spend most of my time at Disney.

It's definitely worth it. It isn't just catered to kids anymore. They've modified it pretty heavily to get everyone.

Coqui said:
Yeah, you know people from online forums meet? That's pretty crazy ain't it?

Just trying to figure out - is her forum ONLY about Disney?

gottoys? said:
Just trying to figure out - is her forum ONLY about Disney?

Well they have a general subject subforum but yes, everyone on that forum either goes to Disney regularly or is involved in Disney in some way shape or form.

Coqui said:
Well they have a general subject subforum but yes, everyone on that forum either goes to Disney regularly or is involved in Disney in some way shape or form.
Do they have deathmatches to determine who's next to live in Celebration?

theacoustician said:
That is frightening.

:D Yeah it is pretty scary :p

Forum software: vBulletin
Number of posts: 9060825
Number of members: 82192
Post per member ratio: 110
Posts last week: 64759
Alexa ranking: 19667

Coqui said:
:D Yeah it is pretty scary :p

Forum software: vBulletin
Number of posts: 9060825
Number of members: 82192
Post per member ratio: 110
Posts last week: 64759
Alexa ranking: 19667
65k posts a week, all relating to Disney. It boggles the mind.

Thorn Bird said:
coqui, i love the nighttime pic! i'll bet a vacation felt reeeeeeeeeeeeally good, huh?

Oh definitely. Also, if you guys want more safari pics or more stunt pics, etc. let me know. I also have the newly re-done it's a small world ride if you want to see that too. :p

I cannot fathom going to Disneyworld deliberately. Heidi Klum, Rhona Mitra, Catherine Bell, Molly Sims, and Emily Procter could walk me through the park naked and I would still gripe about it.

Sarcasmo said:
I cannot fathom going to Disneyworld deliberately. Heidi Klum, Rhona Mitra, Catherine Bell, Molly Sims, and Emily Procter could walk me through the park naked and I would still gripe about it.

What's wrong with DW? I don't like going as often as the wife does, but it isn't that bad.

Please tell me these Disney forum people write erotic Disney fanfic. Better yet, they write themselves into erotic Disney fanfic.

Coqui said:
What's wrong with DW? I don't like going as often as the wife does, but it isn't that bad.

I have this thing with contrivances like theme parks, especially Disney-oriented ones.

Coqui said:
Oh definitely. Also, if you guys want more safari pics or more stunt pics, etc. let me know. I also have the newly re-done it's a small world ride if you want to see that too. :p

i'd love to see the small world pictures. that's one of the few places i vividly remember about disney, when i was there, oh...14 years ago.