Cinderella Castle
CC1.jpg

Better shot of it
CC2.jpg

Tower of Terror
ToT.jpg

Tree of Life
ToL.jpg

New rollercoaster being built (Expedition Everest)
EE.jpg

Events we watched/were on:

Kiliminjaro Safari (have tons more animals but didn't post them all to begin)
KS.jpg

Lights. Stunts. ACTION! (yes, he's jumping backwards)
Stunt1.jpg

Vehicle chasing him
stunt2.jpg

Assistant Director
stunt3.jpg

Herbie stopped by
stunt4.jpg

Had to split (their pun not mine)
stunt5.jpg

Final setup 1/2 a second too early
stunt6.jpg

theacoustician said:
Are we getting some story to go with this too?

So this past week, I went to Disney World with my wife. She loves going to Disney and well occasionally I tag along with her.

We got up bright and early on Sunday at 4 AM. Arrived in Florida and checked in. Headed straight for Magic Kingdom.

Basically we went through all the parks and met up with various people in the parks from her Disney Forums.

Got to check out a lot of new or modified stuff (It's a Small world, Soarin, the Stunt Show) Visited a lot of the regular and fun stuff. Played around with the rides we knew they took your picture on.

Basically it was a time to relax. Arrived back at home on Saturday.

We were supposed to hook up with April and Fly, but since our flight got moved up, we had to pretty much cut one day out of our vacation (thanks Delta)

Coqui said:
And I know I suck at photography. I'm working on it. So no comments about that :fly:

You kidding ? Those are great shots. Just need more pics of wife and you :)

So it was vacation only or job and vacation?

Coqui said:
So this past week, I went to Disney World with my wife. She loves going to Disney and well occasionally I tag along with her.

We got up bright and early on Sunday at 4 AM. Arrived in Florida and checked in. Headed straight for Magic Kingdom.

Basically we went through all the parks and met up with various people in the parks from her Disney Forums.

Got to check out a lot of new or modified stuff (It's a Small world, Soarin, the Stunt Show) Visited a lot of the regular and fun stuff. Played around with the rides we knew they took your picture on.

Basically it was a time to relax. Arrived back at home on Saturday.

We were supposed to hook up with April and Fly, but since our flight got moved up, we had to pretty much cut one day out of our vacation (thanks Delta)
Back the truck up here ... her Disney forum friends? Eh...

gottoys? said:
You kidding ? Those are great shots. Just need more pics of wife and you :)

So it was vacation only or job and vacation?

I have more pics of her, however, they include pictures of some of her friends along with it, so out of their respect, I didn't post those. Shots of me would be on her camera. She has the 10D so any group shots were taken on that.

This was purely vacation

I haven't been since I was 12. I would love to go back. I got a aunt that lives in Orlando now I should go visit and then just spend most of my time at Disney.