V-Day

Pandora said:
That's what happens when you take time off from work that you don't really have to spare.
i have a simple solution to that dilemma here- don't take any time off. it sucks but it keeps me sane until there's a lull in work and i can take a week off at a time.

BeeRad said:
Everyone bitch's so much about valentines day for a couple of reasons, either your broke or you have noone. Valentines day is just to show appreciation above and beyond the call of duty to people that are special in your life. It really is about the women who love us which is friends/family/girlfriend. We did that whole romantic dinner thing last night and they were all just stunned. We were able to make 5 of our close friends very happy and that is what matters. If your not man enough to show how much you love your girlfriends then your really not a man at all. I will be smiling for weeks just from the happiness I brought them, my friends;)

And then we went and got plastered afterwards!:D

My Freshman year of college there was a bunch of us girls that had a couple guys do the same thing. They made us dinner and gave each of us a flower. It was very sweet and a great way to spend Valentine's day when I didn't have an SO to spend it with. :heart:

F33nX said:
i have a simple solution to that dilemma here- don't take any time off. it sucks but it keeps me sane until there's a lull in work and i can take a week off at a time.

I'd much rather have her take a day off and come down here to play with us! :D

Pandora said:
My goodness.... why don't you just post pics while your at it.... :dont:

Edit: And why aren't those pics in my PM box?!?! thx.

No pics, sorry :( We were a little too . . . tied up :fly:

Maybe next time ;)

Pandora said:
i'm taking two week-long vacations this year. one to disney world at the end of march, and one to Atlanta/Savannah at a yet-to-be determined time. i can't get away for like 3 days at a time without worrying about work and such, it ends up being more stress than vacation.

i hope you get to relax some while you're in TPA! :heart:

F33nX said:
i'm taking two week-long vacations this year. one to disney world at the end of march, and one to Atlanta/Savannah at a yet-to-be determined time. i can't get away for like 3 days at a time without worrying about work and such, it ends up being more stress than vacation.

i hope you get to relax some while you're in TPA! :heart:

Know whatcha mean. I haven't even left yet and I'm behind on stuff. Good thing my boss understands that people need vacations. :)

Glad to hear that we'll get to see you again soon! :happy: :cool:

Pandora said:
Know whatcha mean. I haven't even left yet and I'm behind on stuff. Good thing my boss understands that people need vacations. :)

Glad to hear that we'll get to see you again soon! :happy: :cool:
hee hee :D :heart:
i wish it could be sooner rather than later, but we have an 18-week study that we just started (it ends father's day weekend). and there's no way in HELL i'm going to the south in the summer, icky! maybe we'll go for AWA again and stay for longer.

Drool-Boy said:
What about that rudi bakhtiar? Doesnt she work in your building?
You should be chasing after her:hi2u:

she works for fox now and we have better babes than her around the building anyway...but, one ex is enough for me in the building ;)

I did send my ex flowers for vday though...she's in houston setting up for the nba allstar game so I surprised her with some flowers at her hotel...we both still are friends and love each other but I don't know if we'll ever be back together again :eek: