V-Day

JJ Lady

Flaccid Member
Oct 26, 2004
Savannah, GA
Marklar
₥0
So I surprised Bast this weekend with a valentine's day present. I took him here:

http://www.savannahdayspa.com/

We had an hour in the hydroptherapy lounge all by ourselves. We ended up on the men's side which is darker and a bit more romantic (go figure). We sat in the tub:

banner5.jpg

That is the shape of the tub, but it was more in a corner and darker, with candles, roses, fresh fruit and cheese, whipped cream and strawberries and chocolate. Also wine and water. It was awesome. Very romantic.

Then we put on our robes and went upstairs to our private couples massage. It was great, being right next to each other thourgh out. Then we got to take a shower in this big shower with all these shower heads. It was wonderful :) Plus the smell of the soap and shampoo that they had is very tropical and reminded us of our honeymoon.

I am a good wife :)

So what are your plans for Valentine's day?

JJ Lady said:
Actually Erika. Funny huh?

:lol: Did I tell you that I started a new job on the weekends where I dress in drag and give massages to men? I just tack the a on the end of my name to keep it feminine.

KNYTE said:
I hate Valentine's Day. It's a waste of time and (most often) a lot of money.

There I said it.
You are so fired!

Kiwi...kick his butt!

It is what you make of it. Bast and I spent a romantic day together so it was wonderful.

JJ Lady said:
You are so fired!

Kiwi...kick his butt!

It is what you make of it. Bast and I spent a romantic day together so it was wonderful.

I used to be all kinds of into romantic, but several skanks in my past took advantage of it, so now I rarely see the point.

Kinda of like my feelings towards bathing.....wait...what?

KNYTE said:
I used to be all kinds of into romantic, but several skanks in my past took advantage of it, so now I rarely see the point.

Kinda of like my feelings towards bathing.....wait...what?
Yes, but this is your wife and the mother of your children

JJ Lady said:
Yes, but this is your wife and the mother of your children

Meh, she loves me because I do reckless, rash, and occasionally foolish things to entertain her, and take good care of my children, I can get by without getting all misty and mushy.

KNYTE said:
Meh, she loves me because I do reckless, rash, and occasionally foolish things to entertain her, and take good care of my children, I can get by without getting all misty and mushy.

But it is still nice once in a while

KNYTE said:
I hate Valentine's Day. It's a waste of time and (most often) a lot of money.

There I said it.

i don't hate it, but it's not impressive nor important to me. i'd much rather have a random act of kindness/love/appreciation than on some designated day.

what i do use valentine's day for is to make valentines cards and goodies for the ones we love. spangelet and i have been working on cards for two weeks, and tomorrow we are doing cookies, fudge and candy for spange's work and spangelet's friends. the holiday is more an excuse to get crafty more than anything. it's also an excuse to mix pink and red together when making stuff. :fly:

i got a redoctane ignition ddr pad to tide me over until i get a new hardpad (my old one is totally busted), and some sexy stuff from VS. i got pogosuzy a sweet crimson colored nike golf jacket and took him out to dinner (we went and had dinner last night at a fab italian restaurant). we'll be making dinner here on tuesday night.

Shawn says V-day is a chicks Holiday. I agree with whomever said that instead of having a designated day, I appreciate random acts of romance or kindness. Asking each other "Where do you want to go" and answering: "I don't care, whatever you want" every year just seems ridiculous to me. Thats a conversation to be saved for a Friday night.

Thorn Bird said:
spangelet and i have been working on cards for two weeks, and tomorrow we are doing cookies, fudge and candy for spange's work and spangelet's friends. the holiday is more an excuse to get crafty more than anything. it's also an excuse to mix pink and red together when making stuff. :fly:

Thats a really good idea; I think this year I will bring some stuff to work - If nothing else it will be a change of pace for us.