uumm.. well, this has never happened.. a female co-worker is... uuhh..

Ma171aC said:
and i'm a firm believe in that.. i would never date a cheater and i'd never cheat..
but i'm not really talking about dating :shifty:
Any woman that's hitting on that hard while she's living with someone else IS CHEATING. You should know better mister. Don't come crying to us when she gets psycho on you for something.

b_sinning said:
But it's damn nice when it does.

WORK IT BOY!!!

vend-31.gif

I think a anchor flirts with me with her eyes everytime I pass her. Maybe its because I seem to run into when im in a tight shirt but I dont take that as she wants to get busy with me.

anyways, seriously dont date where you work. it makes it ackward when you break up, people want more info on whats going on, bad things can happen when you move on to different areas, or you can just not stand to see each other all day every day. Sex you can get from anyone surprisingly easily too. Treat it as an ego booster but dont fall for it.

Ryokurin said:
Sex you can get from anyone surprisingly easily too. Treat it as an ego booster but dont fall for it.

Does this mean you've gotten laid recently sir? Is your romantic angst starting to subside?

Ryokurin said:
angst is subsideing, yes. Laid no. i've come very VERY close however. I think its because I have developed a fuckitall mentality.

that's exactly the attitude bubbles needs. that's how i got a husband, after all...

sigh.

are you SURE you want this mentality??

Ryokurin said:
angst is subsideing, yes. Laid no. i've come very VERY close however. I think its because I have developed a fuckitall mentality.

Well don't let yourself slip too far away. The world needs more good guys like you and less dickheads.

Thorn Bird said:
that's exactly the attitude bubbles needs. that's how i got a husband, after all...

sigh.

are you SURE you want this mentality??

No shit. The last thing he needs is a husband.

Ma171aC said:
so .. how about general discussions about sex.. is that flirting??

are you flirting DURING the convo? flirting can happen regardless of what you talk about. just because you talk about sex with your mother, does that mean you are flirting??? (elpmis, don't answer that.)

Ma171aC said:
so .. how about general discussions about sex.. is that flirting??

In fact it's very illicit flirting. Only in such a way as to attempt to disguise it as something else. But let's be honest here.

Lord Flaccid said:
In fact it's very illicit flirting. Only in such a way as to attempt to disguise it as something else. But let's be honest here.

well, we're discussing different sexuall positions.. ideas.. stuff like that..
she's venting because her boyfriend seems un interested..

i'm giving her ideas..
yeah theres a few flirty comments..

That just sounds like she thinks you are a friend. We can sometimes get into conversations with a similar tone here. Do I take it as flirting? No. Would I try if I could even? No. Again the saying goes, dont shit where you eat.

Now, if its like what happened to me this weekend where a girl walked up to me, trying to read my shirt, and when I announced "its on the back, you can read it better there" and she says "I like the Front Better" thats a flirt. Too bad she wasn't all that attractive so I blew it off.

Ma171aC said:
well, we're discussing different sexuall positions.. ideas.. stuff like that..
she's venting because her boyfriend seems un interested..

i'm giving her ideas..
yeah theres a few flirty comments..

For some reason we usually have cute girls with us, hummmm, still trying to figure that one out...

but it works for me:)