uumm.. well, this has never happened.. a female co-worker is... uuhh..

Lord Flaccid said:
You would be shocked at the infidelity I see on a daily basis. Married people (not to each other) walking around holding hands at lunch, meeting at bars after work, flirting in the hallways, etc.

And the conversations you over hear at the copier

that makes me sad. i mean, i know i say a lot here, but it's all in fun, and spange, most importantly, knows i'm playing around. if a man ever came up to me and was suggestive for serious, i'd be upset, and it would never happen. (besides, i'm fat, and fat people can flirt because no one takes them seriously or would seriously consider it. one of the perks... :fly: )

i just don't understand why if you wanna sleep around or enjoy the whole sex game, why get married? don't you wanna challenge yourself more than that? it's too easy and too common to afflair around.

ugh. now i'm on my soapbox.

Thorn Bird said:
that makes me sad. i mean, i know i say a lot here, but it's all in fun, and spange, most importantly, knows i'm playing around. if a man ever came up to me and was suggestive for serious, i'd be upset, and it would never happen. (besides, i'm fat, and fat people can flirt because no one takes them seriously or would seriously consider it. one of the perks... :fly: )

i just don't understand why if you wanna sleep around or enjoy the whole sex game, why get married? don't you wanna challenge yourself more than that? it's too easy and too common to afflair around.

ugh. now i'm on my soapbox.

she's not married.. we've vented to eachother for over a year.. and this is a semi-new relationship she' sin.. maybe 6 months in..

she was venting.. conversation turned... not sure how!!

Ma171aC said:
she's not married.. we've vented to eachother for over a year.. and this is a semi-new relationship she' sin.. maybe 6 months in..

Not sure how? Right. You're both horny and not married and thus don't take it seriously.

I mean, people generally don't take it seriously when the relationship isn't sealed by marriage. I'm not suggesting you don't care or are an asshole or anything. That kind of came out wrong.

But don't do that sort of thing. One of the few lucid things my grandmother ever told me was "If they will do it FOR you, they will do it TO you." And it's the truth. You simply cannot trust someone who does that sort of thing, whatever the reason.

And even if the trust issue never becomes important because the point would only be to screw around for a little while, it still makes them a jerk.

Last edited:
Ma171aC said:

well, i was more responding to the married co-workers bits. i just don't understand how easy it is for most people.

and a relationship isn't semi...she either has one or she doesn't...and she does. maybe she's doubting it and testing herself and her feelings for the relationship on you, but that's her doing.

you can't tell the difference between pluggin' a dude's asshole and a girl's asshole - so I say go for it

elpmis said:
you can't tell the difference between pluggin' a dude's asshole and a girl's asshole - so I say go for it

I think with dudes though you can feel the AIDS. Isn't that how it works? It's like rough or chunky or something?

Lord Flaccid said:
I think with dudes though you can feel the AIDS. Isn't that how it works? It's like rough or chunky or something?
yeah man that's where Captain Crunch comes from

Omy that sounds Daannnggerrrouuusss.

You wouldn't want some dude flirting with your gf would you? (not the one you just left... just a gf... ya)

Karma bish!

Ma171aC said:
we do yoga together..

theres nothing being hidden :p

She wants to show you her downward facing dog?

I joke on here but i love my wife and will never cheat on her. She drives me nuts most of the time but she's mine. I don't believe in divorce for me and never want my son to have to deal with that. We have problems sometime but we know we must always work them out. That just makes it a challenge and intersting. Like I said before the only way out of my marriage is one of us in a body bag.

b_sinning said:
She wants to show you her downward facing dog?

I joke on here but i love my wife and will never cheat on her. She drives me nuts most of the time but she's mine. I don't believe in divorce for me and never want my son to have to deal with that. We have problems sometime but we know we must always work them out. That just makes it a challenge and intersting. Like I said before the only way out of my marriage is one of us in a body bag.

QFT. :heart:

that said, i just can't WAIT for your visit!! :D

i would never cheat on someone, and i dont think i could ever be party to someone cheating on there S/O

i would DEFINANTLY never date someone that ever has..

Ask WaW what he thinks of office relationships. It's a bad idea to even be flirting really. She might want to persue things further and you wont (cuz you don't want to cause yourself more drama) and then her feelings will be hurt and then there will be office angst. Bad bad bad bad bad.

Besides the fact that she's a coworker, would you really want to start a relationship with someone that would act this way towards her significant other? If she does this to her boyfriend she'll do it to you.

Pandora said:
Ask WaW what he thinks of office relationships. It's a bad idea to even be flirting really. She might want to persue things further and you wont (cuz you don't want to cause yourself more drama) and then her feelings will be hurt and then there will be office angst. Bad bad bad bad bad.

Besides the fact that she's a coworker, would you really want to start a relationship with someone that would act this way towards her significant other? If she does this to her boyfriend she'll do it to you.

and i'm a firm believe in that.. i would never date a cheater and i'd never cheat..
but i'm not really talking about dating :shifty:

Pandora said:

Exactly. The reason it's bad is because your job is vastly more important than romance. It's the key to everything, and if there's trouble it is of course the one thing you could lose. No way it's worth it. Sex is sex. You can get it anywhere. And it doesn't pay your bills. (Usually.)