Useless Forams, I need your help (OMG another wedding thread LOLOL)

FlamingGlory said:
1) Maybe you should read the thread first :tard:
2) Threatening physical violence on the internet is; a) stupid, b) tasteless

I did read the thread. You offered your opinion that Fuxx's preferences were absurd (twice), and gave two suggestions that don't remotely help ;)

And not unerstanding sarcasm on the internet is a) stupid, and b) tasteless :p

Fat Burger said:
I did read the thread. You offered your opinion that Fuxx's preferences were absurd (twice), and gave two suggestions that don't remotely help ;)

And not unerstanding sarcasm on the internet is a) stupid, and b) tasteless :p
First one is a solid classical number, then she mentioned the Beatles at which I pointed out a vocal 'band' (one guy) and a rather mopey sorta song appropriate to what she was looking for. It's jazzy, backgroundish but catchy if you pay attention.

Sometimes you dont have to reccomend similar things, they are easy enough to find. You need something that may not sound the same but has similar content.

Consider yourself censured. :p

I know this really might not be the right answer, but does it really matter? The couple of weddings I've been to, while people are coming in, they sit around and chat. Maybe take a few pics. By the time they get to the reception, they won't even remember what was playing. Having no background music then transitioning to whatever will be playing during the ceremony is more dramatic (I think). You can also think of it as one less thing to worry about.

April23 said:
Thats actually an awesome song. Grab Mindless Self Indulgence - Faggot! I have it if you want. :shifty:
Have it.

on this topic, Satyricon - I Got Erection is just an awesome song. Much better than the original. Can send it if you like ^__^

2556. Satyricon - [Alpha Motherfuckers #08] I Got Erection [2:27]

So if we had 'subforums' are there certain members that could be blocked from the threads?

... j/k :fly:

gottoys? said:
So if we had 'subforums' are there certain members that could be blocked from the threads?
... j/k :fly:
If it's such a problem you can just hit ignore. She hasnt responded. You make a thread and keep replying to it, I can promise it will stay on topic.

FlamingGlory said:
If it's such a problem you can just hit ignore. She hasnt responded. You make a thread and keep replying to it, I can promise it will stay on topic.
Hey I said j/k ... I am trying to be a smart ass here. This is one of those fine qualities I am learning from UF. I think another word for it is 'kick the game around'.

But - as for songs for a wedding I might choose music with no vocals kept low in tone something whimsical and light.

gottoys? said:
Hey I said j/k ... I am trying to be a smart ass here. This is one of those fine qualities I am learning from UF. I think another word for it is 'kick the game around'.

But - as for songs for a wedding I might choose music with no vocals kept low in tone something whimsical and light.
You are seeing a master of cool disdain in action here. I have transcended being a smart ass and gone onto another plain of pure viscious verbal combat.

Don't even reply, you will be pwnt. There are no come backs that can get me, if cornered I shall just start spouting random things in french and quoting star wars.

:cool:

Oh and The Verve - Endless Life. I'm still rooting for mozart though. It's ok transistion music, sounds sorta like a symphony warming up.

Last edited:
FlamingGlory said:
You are seeing a master of cool disdain in action here. I have transcended being a smart ass and gone onto another plain of pure viscious verbal combat.

Don't even reply, you will be pwnt. There are no come backs that can get me, if cornered I shall just start spouning random things in french and quoting star wars.

:cool:

I am willing to bet big bucks that if you made a thread about whose the biggest smart ass - master smart ass on UF you would get record breaking posts . The thread would probably go off the charts :fly:. You should start one first thing in the am (when all the minds are the freshest) :D

... back to the wedding (only 9 days left). Now that I think of it I never remember hearing music before the ceremony. Not that there wasn't any I just can't say I remember it - hmmmmmm.

FlamingGlory said:
Have it.

on this topic, Satyricon - I Got Erection is just an awesome song. Much better than the original. Can send it if you like ^__^

2556. Satyricon - [Alpha Motherfuckers #08] I Got Erection [2:27]

Ohhh please do! [gmail][email protected][/gmail]