Useless Forams, I need your help (OMG another wedding thread LOLOL)

Thorn Bird said:
just....WOW.
Oh sweety, thats not the best part, you should see the note she wrote him. Something a long the lines of "We know you're a sensitive and loving man, and we know you'll make a great lover..."

FUCKING CREEPY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*Fuxx Burger* said:
Oh sweety, thats not the best part, you should see the note she wrote him. Something a long the lines of "We know you're a sensitive and loving man, and we know you'll make a great lover..."

FUCKING CREEPY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ew, gross gross gross!!! I would die if my mom wanted to talk about sex strategy. *shudder*

*Fuxx Burger* said:
Missionary

get it?

Missionary

hardeeharhar!
:lol: theres actually a part in the bible that says that god made man different from animals in that he meant for man to have sex face to face and we're the only ones who do so.

So down with doggy style.

*Fuxx Burger* said:
would ya?
I read through the index and it seems to have a lot of medical information that would be interesting in itself to read, so absolutely.

zengirl said:
:lol: theres actually a part in the bible that says that god made man different from animals in that he meant for man to have sex face to face and we're the only ones who do so.

So down with doggy style.
Yeah I'm familar with that part.

Guess 69's out too :fly:
Oh but I forgot, oral sex isnt natural and not how God intended sex to be... :rolleyes:

zengirl said:
I read through the index and it seems to have a lot of medical information that would be interesting in itself to read, so absolutely.
Yeah that part might be ok, but if its anything like any other christian books I've read about sex and marriage, it will be full of "man being head of the house, and woman submits at all costs"

You have sex when he wants you to, because thats how God intended. It makes me sick.