WTF US Kill Team

Seriously. You're now using others substantially different actions to justify yours.

Back peddle all you want. You don't have empathy for these people. it's a typical America attitude, and is more than likely going to cause another terrorist attack. But hey, when you guys are always right, you don't have to learn anything..

Seriously. You're now using others substantially different actions to justify yours.

Back peddle all you want. You don't have empathy for these people. it's a typical America attitude, and is more than likely going to cause another terrorist attack. But hey, when you guys are always right, you don't have to learn anything..

I back pedal? The first post stating my reaction to this was agreeing with your sentiments. (about the rotting in jail) My first post was addressing your denial in stating that apparently you believed this only happened with American soldiers.
From my agreeance with you as to how they should be treated, you gathered that I have no empathy. So I can only assume you have none either.

Then you go an attack Americans as a whole and you wonder why we attack back? You generalize Americans and attack them. Don't pretend the attacks are one-sided.

I back pedal? The first post stating my reaction to this was agreeing with your sentiments. (about the rotting in jail) My first post was addressing your denial in stating that apparently you believed this only happened with American soldiers.
From my agreeance with you as to how they should be treated, you gathered that I have no empathy. So I can only assume you have none either.

Then you go an attack Americans as a whole and you wonder why we attack back? You generalize Americans and attack them. Don't pretend the attacks are one-sided.

You argue like my wife, all over the fucking place.

Weren't you the one that changed the topic by saying I back pedal?

That's not changing the topic.

This argument is getting lost.

My original point is that I'm sick an fucking tired of the typical American attitude. Of course not all Americans are the same as the majority. This void of caring about people you are destroying the lives of I boiling my blood. Not just this instance here, but the whole fucking war on terrorism. It's an absolute joke. Anyone who bought this shit needs to have their head checked. You can't fight terrorism with violence! But here is America, hundreds of thousands of dead innocent civilians later still bombing the shit out of countries. I've just had enough. I want to get outside the borders of this country and take a shower to rid myself of the filth. It's eating me alive.

And don't think for a second that my country is golden in my eyes. I can't stand my government. IMO, they are one of the most useless governments on earth. The previous administration was nothing but a puppet to the US government. And thus why I do not vote in my countries elections even though it's mandatory.

Um....the majority of American citizens are against this war as well.

Not when it was being sold to the people. That ate that shit up! Let's go kill us some rag heads boys!!!

I personally don't believe 9/11 was terrorists. But if I'm wrong, you guys should have created 1000x as much terrorism as what existed before the wars started.

That's not changing the topic.

This argument is getting lost.

My original point is that I'm sick an fucking tired of the typical American attitude. Of course not all Americans are the same as the majority. This void of caring about people you are destroying the lives of I boiling my blood. Not just this instance here, but the whole fucking war on terrorism. It's an absolute joke. Anyone who bought this shit needs to have their head checked. You can't fight terrorism with violence! But here is America, hundreds of thousands of dead innocent civilians later still bombing the shit out of countries. I've just had enough. I want to get outside the borders of this country and take a shower to rid myself of the filth. It's eating me alive.

And don't think for a second that my country is golden in my eyes. I can't stand my government. IMO, they are one of the most useless governments on earth. The previous administration was nothing but a puppet to the US government. And thus why I do not vote in my countries elections even though it's mandatory.
waa waa waa you are such a little girl. I am so glad that I can assume you are trolling and are absolutely nothing like you portray on here because if you were I would outright pity your wife and child for having to suffer life with such a miserable, whiny excuse for a man. thankfully you are nothing like your internet persona and I applaud your efforts

Last edited:
Do you believe planes hit the WTC?
Who do you think was flying those planes? (Assuming you believe the planes hit the WTC)

Of course I believe planes hit the towers.

Anyone could have been flying those planes. Well not anyone alive today. Fuck I dunno, maybe remote control. Fucked if I know..

attachment.php