WTF US Kill Team

Of course I believe planes hit the towers.

Anyone could have been flying those planes. Well not anyone alive today. Fuck I dunno, maybe remote control. Fucked if I know..

I've seen testimony from experienced commercial airline pilots saying how hard it would have been for pilots of their level of training to hit the towers. My main issues are the collapse of buildings not hit.

I've seen testimony from experienced commercial airline pilots saying how hard it would have been for pilots of their level of training to hit the towers. My main issues are the collapse of buildings not hit.

Exactly. Same here. There are also a few other thing that put doubt in my mind.

Lucky for us it did not kill any childrens.
nIfJ5.jpg

That wasn't the intention behind it, and you know it.

No, this isn't me defending Sarah Palin, honestly I couldn't care less about the woman (or politics in general) but there was no reason to draw the parallel besides a liberal going "omg conversatives/Sarah Palin, lol".

Huh? It was highlight for One: That the quote explains how much he was an asshole tyrant even before he was enlisted, and Two: The strange coincidence...

i dont find it strange. anchorage (wasilla is a suburb of anchorage, i couldn't tell where one stopped and the other started...) is only a city of 300k. and half of alaska lives in anchorage and the surrounding areas....

i bet you could find 2 degrees of seperation from most people who were born and raised in alaska.

Of course I believe planes hit the towers.

Anyone could have been flying those planes. Well not anyone alive today. Fuck I dunno, maybe remote control. Fucked if I know..

But there's a thousand mile trail of evidence and surveillance, including at the airport, of the men boarding the planes. And also audio from the control towers.

Arabia, since that's where the money and the meetings were traced back to.

My point is this: It's easy to hijack a plane and crash it into a building. Anyone could have done it and eventually these guys did. Just like they blew up embassies, the USS Cole, the plane over Lockerbie, infiltrated and murdered the athletes at the Munich Olympics, etc. etc. etc. Why would there have to have been a coverup when this has happened and will happen forever? What was the motive? To spend trillions of dollars and piss off the American public over 10 years?

Arabia, since that's where the money and the meetings were traced back to.

My point is this: It's easy to hijack a plane and crash it into a building. Anyone could have done it and eventually these guys did. Just like they blew up embassies, the USS Cole, the plane over Lockerbie, infiltrated and murdered the athletes at the Munich Olympics, etc. etc. etc. Why would there have to have been a coverup when this has happened and will happen forever? What was the motive? To spend trillions of dollars and piss off the American public over 10 years?

My point is this: All that were are told, and all that we know, is jack shit useless. Believing the government's explanation on how/why the attacks occurred is irrational. I'm not saying I know who do it. I just find it strange that everyone is so quick to believe the government who they criticize every single day.

I think you put way too much stock in our hilariously inept government. Plus why would it want to destroy the World Trade Center?