Uncle Glug thread

I hate Sam Adams. And I don't know why. The Boston Lager is okay I guess. The other ones especially the seasonal stuff sucks.

My friends love that shit.

I haven't had an alcoholic drink since Saturday. Even then it was mostly margarita syrup... like drinking a melted popsicle. (waiting for Chkken to barf)

it doesn't taste any different from molson canadian or labatt blue, and both are considered fine canadian beers. not frou frou overpriced exotic mocribrews, but fine for getting refreshed or drunk.

blue and canadian are not considered "fine", unless it's free.

sam smith's winter welcome is my favorite seasonal by a mile.

had a bunch of stolis with dinner last night

blue and canadian are not considered "fine", unless it's free.

i go to canada, i see a lot of people drinking those. that makes it acceptable beer for a canadian, even if it isn't in your elite class of "good beer". i'm not pretending to be a beer snob, but i will not have db question my canadianess on the basis of the quality of beer I drink. a more defining characteristic is the amount of beer I drink, and I pass that test with flying coloUrs.

i go to canada, i see a lot of people drinking those. that makes it acceptable beer for a canadian, even if it isn't in your elite class of "good beer". i'm not pretending to be a beer snob, but i will not have db question my canadianess on the basis of the quality of beer I drink. a more defining characteristic is the amount of beer I drink, and I pass that test with flying coloUrs.

Then you should drink beer. Bud is an "adjunct lager" that is barely drinkable piss water.