Uncle Glug thread

Tuesday: Bud Light
Monday: Assorted Microbrews
Sunday: Bud Light, PBR, Rum & Coke
Saturday: Assorted Microbrews
Friday: Shiner Bock, Mandarin & Soda
Thursday: Assorted Microbrews, Mandarin & Soda

holy sh*t. I didn't think I was on a streak. mostly it's just been a couple. I only got really toasty sunday and friday.

holy sh*t. I didn't think I was on a streak. mostly it's just been a couple. I only got really toasty sunday and friday.

Bud Light? You know if you watched Beer Wars you would know you shouldn't support the big guys. Well that and damn to they taste like ass. And yes, they do.

Last edited:

I'm calling the embassy, you're no longer canadian for drinking bud lite.

Monday

199 Grand Annee Bollinger
Hendrick's Gin
2004 Faustino Rioja
Pimms
Tiskie
Stella Artois
Other stuff

Tuesday
Whatever was left but no Hendrick's. Someone seems to have taken the bottle back to their squat and I hadn't even left it in the bin.

Wednesday

Just Carlsberg Export that I certainly didn't buy.

Monday

199 Grand Annee Bollinger
Hendrick's Gin
2004 Faustino Rioja
Pimms
Tiskie
Stella Artois
Other stuff

Tuesday
Whatever was left but no Hendrick's. Someone seems to have taken the bottle back to their squat and I hadn't even left it in the bin.

Wednesday

Just Carlsberg Export that I certainly didn't buy.

Damn I love me a good Pimm's cocktail :drool:
:fly:

Stella? I didnt know you beat your wife. Is this why kneemo left? She couldn't deal with the abuse?

Last edited:
Bud Light? You know if you watched Beer Wars you would know you shouldn't support the big guys. Well that and damn to they taste like ass. And yes, they do.
i saw beer wars. i still enjoy light beer when appropriate. e.g.: while sailing, on the sidelines of a kickball game, camping, at a bonfire etc.

I'm calling the embassy, you're no longer canadian for drinking bud lite.
listen, since i've been gone they have invented Blue Light and even god damn alexander keith's light, so don't go telling me it's uncanadian to drink light beer.