Uncle Glug thread

i saw beer wars. i still enjoy light beer when appropriate. e.g.: while sailing, on the sidelines of a kickball game, camping, at a bonfire etc.

listen, since i've been gone they have invented Blue Light and even god damn alexander keith's light, so don't go telling me it's uncanadian to drink light beer.

No, it's just unCanadian for drinking any Bud product.

tsrh

Jonny, I'd be happy to fedex you some keith's IPA

the "original recipe" ipa, or the regular stuff they've been selling for years? the latter i had when i was up there (as well as some of the keith's white beer), but i'd be interested in trying to former.

the "original recipe" ipa, or the regular stuff they've been selling for years? the latter i had when i was up there (as well as some of the keith's white beer), but i'd be interested in trying to former.

i don't think you can get the original since labatt's bought them out, maybe just at the brewery itself.

i don't think you can get the original since labatt's bought them out, maybe just at the brewery itself.

they hadn't made the original recipe in decades as far as i know, but when i was up in ontario someone told me they had released a special edition batch or something.

I have never tasted as vile as Shlitz or Blatz or Hamms anywhere else in the world.

it doesn't taste any different from molson canadian or labatt blue, and both are considered fine canadian beers. not frou frou overpriced exotic mocribrews, but fine for getting refreshed or drunk.