Baby UK is best v Obama

That's one thing I wish my parents talked about more at a young age. Would have prevented a lot of embarrassment and bad choices. :/
My dad's idea of sex talk was when I was like 17 or 18 and it was photocopied stuff highlighted.

We're a lot more open about things in our house already.

I own guns. I hunt. I have every right to own a gun. However, some people should not have that right and I believe it is a right you can lose if you commit certain crimes. Puff Dabby who posts here sometimes is admittedly mentally ill. Professionally diagnosed. She suffers from depression, is on medication in an attempt to control her mood swings, had attempted suicide, and had assaulted her husband with a weapon. The thought of somebody like that owning a gun is scary. Yet if she has no felonies in her background she would probably pass a background check and that is just as scary.
I agree, but what if her hubby hunts and wishes to keep his gun? He may force her to not get the massive amounts of help he needs so his rights aren't infringed upon.

I agree, but what if her hubby hunts and wishes to keep his gun? He may force her to not get the massive amounts of help he needs so his rights aren't infringed upon.
Then he is just as responsible - if not more - for the actions of his wife. If you cannot get someone help and you choose to do something that may endanger the lives of another than you're a dumb ass. Andrea Yates' is a fantastic example of ignoring the real problem.

My dad's idea of sex talk was when I was like 17 or 18 and it was photocopied stuff highlighted.

We're a lot more open about things in our house already.
I laughed out loud at "highlighted".

My parents never talked about sex with us at all, that I can remember. Catholics, so.

Then he is just as responsible - if not more - for the actions of his wife. If you cannot get someone help and you choose to do something that may endanger the lives of another than you're a dumb ass. Andrea Yates' is a fantastic example of ignoring the real problem.

Then he is retarded.

he married puff, of course he's retarded. that's exactly the problems you'll run into though.

• Gravy
Reactions: helenabear
god damn....thanks for trying to solve problems from across the pond, but maybe you should worry about your immigration issues instead

Our 'immigration issue' is actually your xenophobia issue

Or is Great Britain supposedly superior to the US when it comes to sex ed too? :wtf:

Yeah it actually kinda is. On account of the lack of religious people wanting to teach kids abstinence etc. ;)

Sorry didn't hurt. Dumb troll comments taking things out of context and saying something I never once implied don't really matter much to me. It's Ape I ignore her half the time ;)

lol ur so mad right now

Nuked.gif