Baby UK is best v Obama

bwahahaa

d5647e49e5aec7b1f34e8e6858248825.430x229x16.gif
Sorry didn't hurt. Dumb troll comments taking things out of context and saying something I never once implied don't really matter much to me. It's Ape I ignore her half the time ;)

you can argue the appropriate age all you want, education about a subject is never a bad thing. especially when it's about something the kid could possibly run into eventually, like a gun, or a vagina.
Teaching my son that he has a penis and I have a vagina at a super early age is the same as teaching him we have arms and legs.

Why would i teach him about all our body parts and health but leave out his peen.

Sex ed is important.
Just cause we talk about it it doesn't mean he's gonna take his 8 yr old penis and and start stabbing vaginas in the playground.

Sorry we'll have to agree to disagree on this one. There is such a thing as age appropriateness. That is why my 7 doesn't know about sex. He actually knows more about guns than sex at this point in his life as sad as that is.

There are other ways to teach kids though than making them handle a gun at age 7 as this guy proposed. Making this a requirement brings us into a mentality I just am not good with. But that's my opinion and nothing you say will change it, like nothing I will say can change yours. Again agree to disagree here I think.
There's nothing wrong with a 7 year old knowing about sex.
Sex is reproduction
He should know where babies come from.

It's the pleasure aspect of it that probably frightens you. Yea I agree a 7 yr old shouldn't know about that but from a reproduction and birds and the bees stand point it's all part of life

• Gravy
Reactions: APRIL and MadDog
Sex is reproduction

It's the pleasure aspect of it that probably frightens you. Yea I agree a 7 yr old shouldn't know about that but from a reproduction and birds and the bees stand point it's all part of life
The latter part is exactly what she was talking about. He knows that down there is what makes babies already.

Sex is reproduction

He does know where babies come from. He knows I had a baby that died inside of me before hand. He knows it takes a male egg and a female egg to make a baby.

He doesn't know the actual act of sex yet.

The latter part is exactly what she was talking about. He knows that down there is what makes babies already.
Well guess what. .. that's exactly what they teach in school.
The reproduction aspect of it.

Never ever do they touch on the gratification aspect of it. Or how 3somes are awesome and cum tastes like snot

fuckin weird to tell your kid about a miscarriage, fuckin wierder to word it as "a baby died inside me"

Well guess what. .. that's exactly what they teach in school.
The reproduction aspect of it.

Never ever do they touch on the gratification aspect of it. Or how 3somes are awesome and cum tastes like snot
I know. I was in health class. That doesn't change what she's said. Every kid and every family is different. So how it's brought up to be effective varies from kid to kid. A blanket class isn't the best way to do something IMO.

fuckin weird to tell your kid about a miscarriage, fuckin wierder to word it as "a baby died inside me"
When my child asked me don't have any siblings I tell him the truth. He wanted to know if the baby died being born and I explained that no, the baby died inside, not outside.

I don't get your issue with it. My friend also lost a pregnancy (triplets) in her 2nd trimester. Mine was removed surgically and hers were delivered and able to be buried (mine was not). Her children have visited the grave site of their 3 siblings. I would do the same if I had a grave site for my first baby.

So go ahead and think I'm weird, but I lost a baby and there is nothing wrong with talking about death. My mom died before he was born too, should I just ignore that and not talk about her as well?

I thought this thread was about gun control? Or is Great Britain supposedly superior to the US when it comes to sex ed too? :wtf:

Agreed. No more excuses. People with mental illness shouldn't be allowed to buy guns and it needs to be part of the background check process.

if it was that cut and dry it'd be done already. you'd have to make sure nobody has anyone with a mental illness living with them, and when they move in? what then? or when you have a kid and he grows up to be fucked up?

not to mention it'd dissuade half the population from ever getting mental help when they need it because of the added stigmatization to the label.

if it was that cut and dry it'd be done already. you'd have to make sure nobody has anyone with a mental illness living with them, and when they move in? what then? or when you have a kid and he grows up to be fucked up?

not to mention it'd dissuade half the population from ever getting mental help when they need it because of the added stigmatization to the label.
I own guns. I hunt. I have every right to own a gun. However, some people should not have that right and I believe it is a right you can lose if you commit certain crimes. Puff Dabby who posts here sometimes is admittedly mentally ill. Professionally diagnosed. She suffers from depression, is on medication in an attempt to control her mood swings, had attempted suicide, and had assaulted her husband with a weapon. The thought of somebody like that owning a gun is scary. Yet if she has no felonies in her background she would probably pass a background check and that is just as scary.

I know. I was in health class. That doesn't change what she's said. Every kid and every family is different. So how it's brought up to be effective varies from kid to kid. A blanket class isn't the best way to do something IMO.
the only ones that make a big deal out of it is the parents,
sex is sex and sex is part of life.
kiko knows about sex that a man and a woman make love and the (sperm) baby is in the woman and she carries the baby. he says EW MAMA GROSS... he doesnt say OMG TELL ME MOAR

That's why we haven't gotten to how the penis goes in the vagina yet. We talked about seeds and I got that "no more" look from him. We'll get there soon enough I am sure. We also have had to go into adoption and all that for various reasons at a rather early age. You go with what they are good with and then adjust as the grow up.

As for guns, I don't give a flip if people really own them. I personally see no need for concealed carry at all, but that's me. I wish we could regulate things more so nuts people had less access to them, but it is hard to do and I get that. I have family who are huge into guns and others who hate them. I fall in the middle. I do think something needs to change though...

Teaching my son that he has a penis and I have a vagina at a super early age is the same as teaching him we have arms and legs.

Why would i teach him about all our body parts and health but leave out his peen.

Sex ed is important.
Just cause we talk about it it doesn't mean he's gonna take his 8 yr old penis and and start stabbing vaginas in the playground.
That's one thing I wish my parents talked about more at a young age. Would have prevented a lot of embarrassment and bad choices. :/