Ontopic UF Trade / Stock Thrad

baby praise GIF

@Dory Berkowitz-Bukowski - still holding AABB? Or is that HODLing AABB? I bought a few. ffs.
:lol: I sold half of mine at the peak so it's play money. If there's any good news on the horizon it'll come good.

Finally seeing some gains on longer holds. KTRA with an analyst rating of 6 or 7 is moving above 2 finally.
Jumped in on 88E as a gamble with a tiny price I'm case they hit oil and it goes wild.

We'll see but it looks like a good Friday. And of course my GME 100% gains so far. Let's see what this afternoon brings

:lol: I sold half of mine at the peak so it's play money. If there's any good news on the horizon it'll come good.

Finally seeing some gains on longer holds. KTRA with an analyst rating of 6 or 7 is moving above 2 finally.
Jumped in on 88E as a gamble with a tiny price I'm case they hit oil and it goes wild.

We'll see but it looks like a good Friday. And of course my GME 100% gains so far. Let's see what this afternoon brings
I'm glad I only spent about 250 on AABB. Might be a long time coming.

He's holding and selling covered calls
They're not guaranteed "no loss" ;) Tanking stock is still tanking stock - premiums be damned. I guess I'm thinking of TIlray - I agree with the analysts that say it's way overpriced, despite it's large size. I hope I'm wrong - just sayin. *I got no skin in TLRY anymore. I consider myself lucky on jumping off the last crest. Even if it wasn't the absolute top.

• Gravy
Reactions: Mikeawesome
I'm glad i got out of tilray when it peaked.

AABB coin is now out with their wallet so I think it's just the app to go or something then we'll see what's up
Part of buying a range of coins for me is so I can accept them as payment on my website. It's currently awkward to accept a coin you don't hold a wallet on. I get a fair amount (10%?) of my business from Asia. Will my customers use AABB? - no idea.

I think we are getting close to the commodity stage of cannabis. That is all.