Ontopic UF Trade / Stock Thrad

fullUp almost 8% overall. I need to get break even and drop some bags next week! Gotta make that money rather than have stocks as an extended bank account.
Objectives do make a big difference in trading styles - I'm obviously very risk adverse. I want to build up my account as large as possible before tapping into it. I don't need the gain now - I'll enjoy it later.
Bank account - hah. I went 24-25 years the until the first time I tapped that account. It was glorious - paid off every f'n bill, bought 4 vehicle over a few weeks and assorted other toys. God damn do I love a 6 figure spending spree! Taxes be damned!

You need to buy more dogs(bad stocks) to keep you humble. So bad you HODL foreva. A costly and constant reminder of that time you went full :tard:
:lol:

Good job! *And nothing wrong with making some money and enjoying it at the time - but fucking with the taxes can be a PITA.

Last edited:
The "apes" on r/wsb are adopting gorillas and orangutans and other apes.

olluovc87tm61.jpg

jvx5h13qaum61.jpg

iuzagekmcum61.jpg

lrgc93d9sum61.jpg

• Love
Reactions: wetwillie
Weekends are fucking boring now.
Like, I'm getting a bunch of shit done outside of my stocks, but I want to watch it climb more.
When mine are down I tend to watch them like mad "come the fuck on!!". On good days, like when it shoots up 10% in first hour I'm usually like "better go do some work, don't want to jinx this sit by being lazy" Like my personal work karma is going to make my stocks work better. I know - see a dr. for that shit. :lol:

@wetwillie AABB wallet app is now in apple and google store. Should cause a good run tomorrow for some $$
I'm seeing little movement in pre-market on AABB but hey, I'll take anything I can. Weird, I didnt' check in all weekend after the final bell Friday - I did better than I thought. I have one OTC stock, Jubilant Flame that spikes like mad, like 100% up, then -50% a hour later. Apparently I checked at 3:59 Friday but something was finalized and drove it up a little. Only enough for a good meal but still funny.