Ontopic UF Trade / Stock Thrad

Only got that and one other that is green. Everything else is deep red.

choked up week GIF
Palantir, Crowdgather and Makara Mining - green. Rest was red today - few weren't yesterday. Still haven't burned through my YTD change(green) but a few more days of this shit and my account will look like Dec 2020. Crypto basically maintained.

Palantir, Crowdgather and Makara Mining - green. Rest was red today - few weren't yesterday. Still haven't burned through my YTD change(green) but a few more days of this shit and my account will look like Dec 2020. Crypto basically maintained.
It burned through 2021 gains and eating into 2020 gains

• Sad
Reactions: wetwillie
Wondering how many of you look down on people who buy giant SUVs and shit, yet will hoover up crypto coins because of the GAINZZZZZ at the expense of the environment...
That is a good point. I think it's because the one seems more attainable. It seems crypto isn't going away and it would be good if it is done as efficiently as possible. Mining won't be needed on more peer2peer networks. They're working on it.

3 things I won't invest in, crypto, weed, pharmaceutical
I'd agree to a large extent.
Crypto is new - you'll have to be lucky AND smart to be in the right place to make major gains compared to your losses. My crypto is "playing around" money.

Weed - hideously overpriced and it will be a dogfight until it's about the price of premium coffee. Per pound. Then the stocks will be steady dividends but nothing spectacular since there will be no new gains to be made. I only have one weed stock(Agraflora), am basically going to HODL with them since I've been with them so long. It's been green gain a few times lately. We'll see.

Pharm - shit better be a god-damned wonder drug that effects a large number of people or is fantastic improvement in results. Like life with the new shit vs. painful death with anything prior. I've made killer money on pharma but honestly I was probably more lucky than smart both times.

• Gravy
Reactions: Mikeawesome
. . . and keep doing your boring job which is currently paying the bills. Hopefully. The economy and market will come back up. Until world-wide crypto really kicks in. Then Americans are gonna get a rude wake-up as their dollar is devalued 40-60%. Canadians and Brits will be similarly afflicted.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Jehannum
. . . and keep doing your boring job which is currently paying the bills. Hopefully. The economy and market will come back up. Until world-wide crypto really kicks in. Then Americans are gonna get a rude wake-up as their dollar is devalued 40-60%. Canadians and Brits will be similarly afflicted.
But the sales are so good rn

• Haha
Reactions: wetwillie