Ontopic UF Trade / Stock Thrad

How you like that stock market now?
suicide GIF

• Gravy
Reactions: Petunia
All my crypto is green but it sure doesn't feel like it after the last few weeks. Working on not compulsively checking it multiple times a day.
Crypto has been fine. I was talking stock. I still haven't lost all of 2021 gains on stock. Crypto has been fine. Up/down but on average up by a lot. The OCEAN is good, but it's had sooooooo much increase I almost wonder if it's flared out. Each one of the crypto seems to do that - they become hot shit, make massive gains, then plateau. So me saying "coin X beat BTC" on 12 months is just referencing past performance. Coin has problems compared to stock - competitors are murky at best, there is no product, there are no contracts or mergers. Only hype and hope.
Compulsively checking - yeah, being self-employed I have to remember every minute spent checking my money is a minute I didn't make any money.

Which is more impressive - Ocean's 2378% for 1 year or AAVE's +79,121.39%?
My cock.

Taking profits hardly makes sense with the amounts I'm working with. Anyway, if I did that I'd have less OCEAN to stake.

Luckily, I ended up buying ~2x the OCEAN I had intended to because the volume was too low for my exchange on other stuff I wanted.

They have an actual product in an important and growing sector.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: wetwillie