Ontopic UF Trade / Stock Thrad

He's got to find a 100x mooncoin and ride it to the next bull cycle: this one is probably tapped out for gains like that, but 10x may still be possible.
He’s doing options and the wheel method. Makes money of premiums and keeps the stock. Stock goes up we make money. Stock goes down we make money. Seems to be a good deal so far.

he did grab a handful of different digital currencies to hang on to and sell when they hit 100% profit and has done tilray he’s holding till after the merger but for the most part it’s all about options.

• Gravy
Reactions: wetwillie
His are all covered calls. We own the stock and give others the option to buy it from us.
Every investment strategy has a risk factor - basically "what happens when your strategy doesn't pan out?"

It's a lot of work but it works for some people. I wish him luck with it.

Crypto has been such a tease this week.
Up/down - my crypto account has bobbed 1k each direction of where it is currently, which is only a little over 3k. Hit 5k one day, fell to $1900 a week later. Add: not bad imo considering I've only bought about $550 in coin, starting last September.

I see Doge is going to be brought in to the FLARE (Ripple) network - I guess it is joining the ranks of respectability. About half my account is Stellar LUmens which was just brought into Flare. I think Flare is going to be HOT!

Up/down - my crypto account has bobbed 1k each direction of where it is currently, which is only a little over 3k. Hit 5k one day, fell to $1900 a week later. Add: not bad imo considering I've only bought about $550 in coin, starting last September.

I see Doge is going to be brought in to the FLARE (Ripple) network - I guess it is joining the ranks of respectability. About half my account is Stellar LUmens which was just brought into Flare. I think Flare is going to be HOT!
Everyone loves Lumens and Nano but the prices just don't move.

Ah - I forgot what makes me think Lumen is steadier even though the growth was greater. Lumen's annual graph has 3 peaks, with only modest, normal drops. BTC has 2 peaks in same time frame - it is not as steady imo, it's more reactive. In gf analogy - you can have 3 small fights or 2 blowouts per year.