UF Hug Day

thanks all.. except duke of course.

yeah, we got our baby book out and did put his humidifier on as well as took him into the steamy bathroom. (our bathroom is little so it's pretty easy, but ja looked so sad sitting there with him on the toilet seat). this of course was all about 2am when he woke up.

it just sounds SO terrible. i'm assuming she's trying to get him in to the doc ,but it sucks cause both of us are doing the west coast trip week after next and can't really afford to miss work. which at the moment she is doing.

http://kidshealth.org/parent/infections/lung/croup.html#

Sucks that there isn't lemon laws on children.

day 7 of my babies in the NICU, sniff sniff. they aren't sick, just born too early (triplets) but it's starting to take it's toll on me emotionally. it's just not fun when you have to leave and your babies are just laying in the isolette looking at you with that "don't leave momma" look.

harlow:
14csb9j.jpg

*bawls*

somebody hug me

day 7 of my babies in the NICU, sniff sniff. they aren't sick, just born too early (triplets) but it's starting to take it's toll on me emotionally. it's just not fun when you have to leave and your babies are just laying in the isolette looking at you with that "don't leave momma" look.

harlow:
[IM]http://i28.tinypic.com/14csb9j.jpg[/IMG]

*bawls*

somebody hug me

wait, wait, wait.

You had triplets? Wow, good for you. Sorry about their current situation though. Any ideas when they can come home? Were these natural triplets?

omg you had your babies?????? congratulations!!! i would hug you nonstop...i can't imagine having to leave my babies. :( BUT...they are safe and have constant attention!!! if they were at home, i can only imagine you'd worry nonstop and never get any rest and just be even more of a mess!!! at least they are safe and monitored...and that's a good thing while they get stronger!!!

be sure to take care of yourself as much as you can right now...a little bit of self love will take you a long way with those babies! i'm sure it's SOOOO hard, but think positively!! :heart: you grew THREE BABIES in your tummy...you can do this now!!

they are just growers and feeders. their weights were 3lb6oz, 3lb9oz, and 3lb13oz, which were good for them being born @ 32 weeks 2 days. they will be in the nicu until they are able to suck, breathe and swallow at the same time. i'm guessing they have another 2-3 weeks.

also, we had sex 3x in one night ;)

congrats on the triplets! It must be soo hard to not be able to bring them home. My sister spent 5 of the first 6 months of her life in the hospital, I remember it taking quite a toll on my parents, but I was only 4 at the time.

omg you had your babies?????? congratulations!!! i would hug you nonstop...i can't imagine having to leave my babies. :( BUT...they are safe and have constant attention!!! if they were at home, i can only imagine you'd worry nonstop and never get any rest and just be even more of a mess!!! at least they are safe and monitored...and that's a good thing while they get stronger!!!

be sure to take care of yourself as much as you can right now...a little bit of self love will take you a long way with those babies! i'm sure it's SOOOO hard, but think positively!! :heart: you grew THREE BABIES in your tummy...you can do this now!!

aww thanks for the grats! :heart:

i knew from the moment i was having triplets that they were not going to come home with me right away, so i've been prepared, kind of. it still breaks your heart leaving though. i imagine it'll get harder the closer we are to bringing them home. their nicu nurses are the shit though, i really love the way they are caring for my babies. that does make it a little bit easier. i visit twice a day, noonish and in the evening with my hubs. i also have recordings of them crying on my phone and i change their bed linens daily and sniff them at home when i pump. it's amazing how that helps. nature is funny!

tre - thank you ^__^

omg, 5 months! now that had to be pretty rough.

shali - thank you! hope your little one gets better soon.

*bawls*

somebody hug me

Harlowe. Thats an awesome name.

Last I saw you post, you knew the kids were coming, but had no idea you popped them out! Congrats!

I would imagine it's hard, having them but not having them with you. Once they hit two, I'm guessing that might change :fly:

Stay strong, really soon your hands are gonna be full enough.

Are you going to have to add an extra boob to breast feed 3 at the same time?

they are just growers and feeders. their weights were 3lb6oz, 3lb9oz, and 3lb13oz, which were good for them being born @ 32 weeks 2 days. they will be in the nicu until they are able to suck, breathe and swallow at the same time. i'm guessing they have another 2-3 weeks.

also, we had sex 3x in one night ;)

How long before I can date one of them? I've been waiting for a suitor that can suck, breathe, and swallow at the same time. Hell, you're just right down the street practically! :hi2u:

Just got a letter today that my unemployment benefits are being protested by my former employer, who let me go to outsource to a third party...

I'm concerned what this might mean, and its a giant headache I did not want to have to deal with right now.