UF Hug Day

maaaaaaan, morgan seems to have developed what looks like the croop. was up all night. (mostly with janice)

boy, he sounds TERRIBLE.. wheezin and stuff. :-(

and he JUST got over that foot and mouth virus. frickin new school.

maaaaaaan, morgan seems to have developed what looks like the croop. was up all night. (mostly with janice)

Best thing for that is to sit in a steam shower with him. I had to do that when my brother was little. It sounds so terrible. Breaks your heart.

schools and daycares are brutal breeding grounds for sickness. Lukas was told he had croup from like 4 nurses, turned out they were all wrong.

we were told Xavier had this too, by 2 drs and it turned out he had acid-reflux!! his milk was backing up and making him cough like crazy, wheezing. they even gave him a puffer.

we have the two puffers, boy has seasonal asthma, and coughs like you wouldn't believe.

UGH. :heart: both mine have had croup a few times, and it's not fun. dharma's right about the shower...turn the hot water on and let him breathe in the mist. and get him to a doc. that stuff is easy to fix but can get bad if you don't fix it. :heart: poor babe and parents. :(

Maybe it's time to take the boy off the weed for a while, yo. :fly:

I'm totally kidding. Leave him on it.

thanks all.. except duke of course.

yeah, we got our baby book out and did put his humidifier on as well as took him into the steamy bathroom. (our bathroom is little so it's pretty easy, but ja looked so sad sitting there with him on the toilet seat). this of course was all about 2am when he woke up.

it just sounds SO terrible. i'm assuming she's trying to get him in to the doc ,but it sucks cause both of us are doing the west coast trip week after next and can't really afford to miss work. which at the moment she is doing.

http://kidshealth.org/parent/infections/lung/croup.html#

After a long tiring crappy day at work yesterday, I spent all night dreaming of doing crappy work. That is so not right especially since today looks like no fun too. I always hate the last few weeks before school starts. My work all of the sudden comes up with a hundred last minute projects that has to be completed before the start of school. They had the whole summer on some of these but didn't decide to do a few of them until now.

Last edited:
ugh, b. it's the worst when your brain gets no break from your situation. :( :heart: here's hoping for a better day for you.