Food UF Fart Group? - EAT YOUR PEAS

I'll totally join a fart group. We should all Vine that shit.

Kr04eJs.jpg

argh.

Ingredients

• 2 -3 lb acorn squash, sliced lengthwise in half and seeds removed

is this

quantity (1) Acorn Squash between Two and Three lbs?

or

Quantity (2) Acorn Squash, each 3lbs.

????
lol, just one acorn squash... mine was 2.7lbs.

The sharp knife wouldn't go through it easily so I banged it on the countertop while halfway through the squash.

cleaver works wonderfully for chopping stuff like this. Just dont use it like a cleaver, use it like a knife.

LOFL.

I did not have that issue. BUT, I have these killer Wusthof knives & using them, my 8" is almost too thick to go through the squash. I keep heading to this gourmet kitchen store and drooling over THIS. It's got a super thin spine.
We have the same Wusthof knife... that was the one I was banging the squash on the counter with. :fly:

We'd love to get new steak knives though, the Wustofs have proven they suck. :hs:

We have the same Wusthof knife... that was the one I was banging the squash on the counter with. :fly:

We'd love to get new steak knives though, the Wustofs have proven they suck. :hs:

I use a the 3.5 parer & 5" sandwich on steaks all the time if it's just me & the girl. They slice right through it.

Do you sharpen it? Watch Fly sharpen it?

Ours are razor sharp.

I'm not sure if Global has steak knives. if they do, I'd imagine they cost a left lung.