Food UF Fart Group? - EAT YOUR PEAS

I'm going to make this to bring to gf's parents. My step mom's recipe. She's an awesome cook. They're renovating half their house right now so no amazing Thanksgiving dinner from her this year. :mad:

Sausage dressing
1 lb. hot ground sausage, cooked and drained and crumbled
9 slices Pepperide Farm white bread or good quality bread
3 eggs
2 cups chopped celery
1/2 cup chopped onion
giblet or chicken stock

Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
Grease a 9x12 casserole pan.

Tear the bread into small pieces and dip into water or chicken stock until soggy and place in a large bowl. Blend all the ingredients with a big spoon and spread in the casserole pan.

Bake for 35-40 minutes until crispy on top.

Note: you can add chopped apples to the dressing if you want.
We use Tennessee Pride hot sausage for the dressing but other brands are just fine too.

It's absolutely delicious. Most southern dishes aren't usually white though. She's a native Atlantan.

stop being inflammmmmatory flyyyyyy.

Thats domonjob.

Seriously. This looks like a domonpost.

My point was that of course she does. None of these assignments are going to be for five course meals. Hell, we could all do a Ramen assignment. :lol: It's not hard to take pics of dinner!

My point was that of course she does. None of these assignments are going to be for five course meals. Hell, we could all do a Ramen assignment. :lol: It's not hard to take pics of dinner!

I'm working on making Momofuku Ramen shortly. It's a tad more in-depth than your average instant noodles.