Food UF Fart Group? - EAT YOUR PEAS

spinach > kale.

Grab a wok, fry up a bunch of sliced mushrooms in salted butter, fire in some garlic when the mushrooms start to brown, then fire in a bunch of spinach. Put in a bit of water, immediately cover it and let the spinach steam for a couple minutes, remove the cover and finish frying it. Usually I'll finish it with a bit of soy sauce, maggi, balsamic vinegar or whatever I'm in the mood for.

Good shit to have on the side of a pork chop or something.

• Gravy
Reactions: Amstel and Ledboots
spinach > kale.

Grab a wok, fry up a bunch of sliced mushrooms in salted butter, fire in some garlic when the mushrooms start to brown, then fire in a bunch of spinach. Put in a bit of water, immediately cover it and let the spinach steam for a couple minutes, remove the cover and finish frying it. Usually I'll finish it with a bit of soy sauce, maggi, balsamic vinegar or whatever I'm in the mood for.

Good shit to have on the side of a pork chop or something.
You can do that with baby kale, too. I don't like the adult kale leaves.

Just hammered out the Stupid Bowl shopping list.

We'll have vegan options. The Veg/Vegan couple didn't say a damn thing last year and we had like some sautéed veggies for them. :fly:

Gonna make a black bean/sweet potato taco filling.
Yum that will be a hit 😀

I once brought 30-40 McD cheeseburgers to a redneck party. They were all gone in under an hour. People love to hate, but when it comes down to it - that shit is tasty.

One partygoer sat down with a dozen nuggets, and one of each sauce. Made himself a platter. All the nuggets and sauce were gone in under 15 minutes.

And the cheeseburgers are dangerous tasty. Like Lo Mein, you don't realize you're too full until it's too late.

• Gravy
Reactions: Amstel