Food UF Fart Group? - EAT YOUR PEAS

Kicked our ginger seltzer last night. :eek:

Going to make some more today along with a cherry/lime.

And we have some lemons leftover. Prolly do a lemon one just cause.
Sweet. Got a recipe?

I'm thinking of taking one of my kegs golfing, just because it looks like it'll fit perfectly in one of the golf bag holders on the golf cart. Bringing beer is against the rules, but I'm thinking of loading it up with lemonade or some kind of seltzer.

Steep your source of flavor like you would a tea bag. Pour it into your keg through a strainer. We’ll typically go with 2 - 4 cups of flavored concentrate per 5 gallon keg.

The ginger gets a fistful if ginger root and 3 cups of water.

The lemon lime got 4 limes and three lemons with no steeping needed.

The cherry is a handful of frozen cherries steeped with two limes juiced in afterwards.

• Gravy
Reactions: gee
Steep your source of flavor like you would a tea bag. Pour it into your keg through a strainer. We’ll typically go with 2 - 4 cups of flavored concentrate per 5 gallon keg.

The ginger gets a fistful if ginger root and 3 cups of water.

The lemon lime got 4 limes and three lemons with no steeping needed.

The cherry is a handful of frozen cherries steeped with two limes juiced in afterwards.
Where's the alcohol? :confused:

Will you guys try/eat lab-grown meat? What do normal people think about this? It'll be available any day now. I'll probably try it. So weird, I never thought I'd eat meat again.

Saw an interesting post about this the other day.

If you can make lab-grown meat from animal cells, then you can make lab-grown meat from HUMAN cells. So...

Would you eat a lab-grown “people burger”? If it turned out that you enjoyed the taste of human meat, would the only thing preventing you from canibalism be the moral/social hang-up?