Food UF Fart Group? - EAT YOUR PEAS

Also, yogurt.

Pour in a 2L carton of milk, boil it with the yogurt setting on high, let it cool for a while. I just let it sit for an hour with the top on. Whisk in a single serve container of yogurt, set it to yogurt medium for 10 hours.

Boom, you've made a fuck ton of yogurt for fuck all. Store bought yogurt is a rip-off.

I didn’t think I needed an instant pot when the craze hit and all my family bought one but I ended up getting an awesome deal so I have one now. I cook in it three-four times a night and today we just had corned beef and cabbage in 2 hours from start to finish instead of the 12 it takes in the crockpot. I’m officially convinced it’s awesome.

Yeah it’s used almost 90% of the time for indoor cooking for us.

• Gravy
Reactions: Ledboots
We have so many kitchen toys and gadgets so was apprehensive on getting an insta pot, but gosh, everyone keeps taking about how awesome they are... arggghhh.

• Gravy
We have so many kitchen toys and gadgets so was apprehensive on getting an insta pot, but gosh, everyone keeps taking about how awesome they are... arggghhh.
Well, if you're on the fence, I don't have one.

So you should probably get one and stuff it into whatever corner in your kitchen isn't already stuffed full of other unhelpful gadgets.

• Gravy
Reactions: HipHugHer
But it's the little one.
Right, but for only 2 indoor 2 leggers and 6 wiskered 4 leggers, I figured it would be enough.

I don't have one yet, but will end up getting the midsized one when it's on sale. I only use those things when I'm cooking for a group or looking for a lot of leftovers.

What I do think would be cool is if they're so great, getting the smaller one later to use at the same time for a different part of the meal.

• Gravy
I didn’t think I needed an instant pot when the craze hit and all my family bought one but I ended up getting an awesome deal so I have one now. I cook in it three-four times a night and today we just had corned beef and cabbage in 2 hours from start to finish instead of the 12 it takes in the crockpot. I’m officially convinced it’s awesome.
I didn't realize there was a craze.

It's just a really solid multi tasker kitchen tool.

Sent from my BLN-L24 using Tapatalk

I didn't realize there was a craze.

It's just a really solid multi tasker kitchen tool.

Also, get yourself a clear glass lid for it. It makes the slow cooker function not suck, which was it's only weak point